Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He initially said that Sanchez would be number 11. Someone then pointed out that we already had a number 11, so he then pulled out the Kolarov story to cover his back (imo).

Oddly specific to say he's going to Inter though. Saying Kolarov would be sold is a much safer gamble.

He initially said that Sanchez would be number 11. Someone then pointed out that we already had a number 11, so he then pulled out the Kolarov story to cover his back (imo).

No he said Kolarov was leaving before mentioning the shirt number. He mentioned the number 11 a day after saying Kolarov was leaving iirc.

I feel like some people here forgot that Rosler also mentioned that his "contact" told him about Kolarov departure and there have been almost no rumours about Kolarov going to Inter or somewhere else in past week and yet, yesterday they did cut him from players arriving video. I just want to point out that we sohuld also watch this transfer as it might give a lot of credibility to that guy who said Sanchez will come this week.
He also mentioned that Rondon is going to Palace, so lets see if either Rondon or Kolarov go through.

I feel like people are just posting needless stuff just because to hype up things. Slow down peeps, if you have correct info then post otherwise stop confusing.
No he said Kolarov was leaving before mentioning the shirt number. He mentioned the number 11 a day after saying Kolarov was leaving iirc.

Why is everyone having a go at people, it's a transfer forum, it's fun not life threatening. Reading these threads you would think people have killed someone. Chill out!

People take this forum far too seriously.

Rosler seems to be posting in good faith but his info could well be 3rd, 4th, 5th hand.

A few things don't stack up. The printing of the shirt - why is that even a thing. I doubt you even need to do it other than for the photo shoot and it would take a couple of minutes to sort that. Then Kolorov is going to be sold to inter and the media stuff is already done. But then said Inter officials were at the CFA yesterday. Why if it's all done?

Take everything with a pinch of salt.

Why is everyone having a go at people, it's a transfer forum, it's fun not life threatening. Reading these threads you would think people have killed someone. Chill out!
Rosler did say to put money on it, maybe some people followed his advice and put it on, after all @BillyShears did say he had been on the money before with transfer news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.