Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww memories, not the paedo outside the school gates mind in the first clip
and how good of the b.b.c. to show a p.i.f. warning children of the dangers of dirty old men,
given how many they harboured in their own ranks,
especially by showing it before a programme that was presented by children.

Skysports

SANCHEZ VIEW

Alan Smith in the studio believes disaster may be imminent if Alexis Sanchez remains with the Gunners.

“That’s going to be a huge gamble on Arsene Wenger’s part,” Smith told Sky Sports News.

“To keep a player that they could get £50m or more right now, a player that might not be at it properly for the next ten months. Can you imagine how much of a disaster that would be for the dressing room, for Wenger and for the board.

“If he’s [Wenger] not in for Mahrez… who else would he be going for? Sanchez perhaps will be stopping.”

Not worried at all. We have a decent attacking outfit even without Sanchez.

Arse will be totally screwed playing a pissed off Sanchez. They will totally crumble. We get Sanchez for a free next year. It's clear he wants to work with Pep. And it's not like we are poor. He'll get a handsome signing on bonus also.

This isn't a flap, this is cold hard reality. It's now way too late in the Window for this transfer to go through. If it were a case of just buying Sanchez then it would probably be doable.

However, so inept have Arsenal been in this transfer window that they have left it far too late to find a replacement. I was saying weeks ago, that it is madness for Arsenal to keep the player against his will but on balance that is probably preferable to them, than letting him go and having no one to replace him.

They will no doubt have to work hard to win Sanchez round to giving his all but an 80% Sanchez is better than no Sanchez is probably how they see it - and they willhave to pay a 70m (if you believe the silly fee being quoted) loan fee for the privilege

If Mahrez sale is on to Arsenal then it's back on imo so I would love to be proved wrong. That, to be honest, would be the best outcome for Arsenal from all this but it seems to me like they are too inept to pull it off.

Or..Arsenal do not want to sign anyone and are just feeding the media with this to appease the fans. Then they do sell to us late in the day for a good price and Wenger says we didnt want to sell, the board felt the offer was too good to turn down and we didnt have time to sign a replacement. Sound familiar?!!!

Not worried at all. We have a decent attacking outfit even without Sanchez.

Arse will be totally screwed playing a pissed off Sanchez. They will totally crumble. We get Sanchez for a free next year. It's clear he wants to work with Pep. And it's not like we are poor. He'll get a handsome signing on bonus also.
Absolutely, half of me wants to sign him just to laugh my bollocks off at the Tarquins!

If Arsenal want players in exchange, we have Mangala, Delph, Bony & Denayer (If his Galatasary deal isn't yet complete). I'm sure we'd be more than happy to include one, possibly 2 of those if Arsenal want.

It just is what it is, and if we have to wait until January with a smaller bid or get him for free next summer, then so be it. Arsenal will have a hugely unhappy player on their hands, and his toxic feelings towards them is likely to grow and effect team morale in the dressing room. The only fools in all of this are Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.