Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My semi has wilted,I will now have to wait for next season for another one and at my age it's almost all I have to look forward to

It's only 1 year mate. He'll likely join next summer for nothing and City will probably be better placed next year to win it anyway anyway as the squad will be more settled and perhaps next year's budget can go on a couple of special players and not be as spread.
Who knows how he'll be next summer though & in what condition considering it'll be a WC year.

Idk, seeing our best player wasting it in the EL in a WC year. Fuck that.

It's been an incredible window. We've said for months Alexis would be the cherry on top. If it happens, great. If it doesn't, it's clearly because of Arsenal's board.

All of you having a dig at Txiki need a reality check.

Bought 3 great full backs, one of the top up-and-coming keepers in world football, a great attacking mid in Bernardo Silva, and potential future players in Luiz, the Ilic brothers, and others. Also offloaded the five out of contract, Bony, Nolito, Kolarov, Nasri, Fernando, and got great fees for Kelechi and Sancho.

It's an 9/10 window for Txiki for me, and can still be a 10/10 if he gets Alexis over the line.

It's only 1 year mate. He'll likely join next summer for nothing and City will probably be better placed next year to win it anyway anyway as the squad will be more settled and perhaps next year's budget can go on a couple of special players and not be as spread.
I'm sure Alexis will be taking this season easy and not risk losing out on that last big contract

I can't believe Arsenal or their fans would want to keep a player like Sanchez at his age against his will. I could see if he was 22 and they were hoping against hope that he would change his mind and be there for the next 10 years or something. If Aguero was begging out and we were getting a good fee, I would thank him on a job well done and see him off. To me this would negatively effect incoming transfers as why would you want to get yourself in this position with them.

With that said, complete screw up by Man City not to have a 3rd striker. Yeah, we can get by a bit without it. But a month long injury to Jesus or Aguero and we are in trouble. Also curious if the back three is dead now that we only have 3 cbs and 2 strikers. Our personal suits a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 much better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.