Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart sinks whenever I see him anywhere right near the first team, but I guess we've only ourselves down to blame for making it difficult to shift him out. Will just have to trust Pep on this one.

Got an absolute hammer of a left foot. But he's diabolical at everything that concerns defending. Use him as a back up left winger if we're keeping him! (By back up I mean like 13th choice)

One thing I've noticed is there's a lot less playing up to the City TV cameras since he came back to pre-season training. Seems like he's got a more professional head on atm. He's a technically decent footballer but doesn't have the engine to play the modern full back role. Him ahead of Clichy on the left side would be fine with me. At times last season at home he supplied a lot of great crosses but there was often no one making the runs to apply the final touch.

Just been googling his career. For someone so shit. 50 plus caps. Two Italian cups. Serbian player of the year 2011. 6 major honours with city. Scored some great free kicks, many assists and if he hadn't scored v Sunderland we wouldn't have won the league. Not saying he is perfect but can certainly live with him and clichy for another season if we have to. I will support him as long as he is here. Hate to see boo boys. We did it with edghill. I have never got it.
+1

Does my head in when the haters come out in force for the likes of Kolorav and Bony. They're City players you arseholes, try and get behind them.

Surely someone would want him if he is as good as some make out? It's his application that gets me. Half arsed at times. I hope he doesn't start much if he does stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.