Ali Benarbia

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by baildon blue, 5 Sep 2012.

1. baildon blue

baildon blue

Twinkle toes ali bernabia always loved this player never forget that back heel he did to set up shaun goater it was outragous

2. kippaxchris

kippaxchris

Re: ALI BERNABIA

I remember his debut against Birmingham and nobody had a clue who he was and he had only trained with the team for 1 afternoon session and he ripped sh*t up during the match and got 3 assists i think! I remember seeing the line up and asking my dad who is he!

3. Sam.

Sam.

Always thought he was brilliant. Was one of the stand out players in our squad when he was with us, but I can't help thinking how good he could've been if we had signed him earlier than we did.

4. Re: ALI BERNABIA

He only hung up his boots in 2006 ...... and considering Benarbia wasn't really here that long he made one hell of an impression , really good player.

He scored something like 11 goals in around 70 games for us , but he's 43 now and that particular 'dog' has had his day , as they say .....

[​IMG]

5. baildon blue

baildon blue

Yeah i was their 4 is debut he was brilliant that day.Remember when he destoyed sheffield wednesday 6_2 away

6. Sam.

Sam.

That's right. Only trained with the team once. He'd only just got off a plane from France, he stepped straight onto the pitch and had a blinder.

7. kippaxchris

kippaxchris

I remember that game coz there was a Wednesday fan in my school so i mentioned it all week! It sounds crazy to say it as we are now Champions but i miss those days i actually enjoyed the ups and the downs for some reason! I think it was coz we could win games in them leagues haha

8. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Ah that wonderful shirt with our sponsors name EIDOS !!
    Eleven
    Idiots
    Dreaming
    Of
    Success.
    Well it was in those days.

9. kippaxchris

kippaxchris

We won the Championship in that kit :)

10. Ray78

Ray78

He was originally on his way to Sunderland for a trial, stopped of at our training ground and we hijacked the move. One of my favourite players at the time.