Ali Benarbia

Anyone with a few hours to kill this is well worth a watch. Fantastic season

Thanks for putting this on. Very enjoyable. I remember the Wolves game at home. Was sat in the Platt Lane laughing at Ali rolling over 5 times when Lescott hit him!

Noticed on the video that the linesman was Lee Mason. Fat lump should have stayed on the line and not thought he could ever be a referee.

Super player for us i totally agree mate, but even in his prime better than merlin,kdb, yaya? I doubt it, but he was amazing for us at the time
I don't think anyone said he was better but at his peak he was excellent in the CL for Monaco, Keegan remembered him from that and that's why he was quick to sign him when he turned up at City. At his best he could easily have fitted into a top 4 squad now.

Super player for us i totally agree mate, but even in his prime better than merlin,kdb, yaya? I doubt it, but he was amazing for us at the time

I didn't say he was better than those you mentioned, but I'm convinced he would have held his own in today's squad. His eye for a pass was as good as Merlin's or KdB's is.

Don't forget, the Ali we saw at Maine Road was two years older than Spanish Dave is now, and seven years older than Kevin, so imagine him at 28 or 29. He must have been a phenomenal player.

I didn't say he was better than those you mentioned, but I'm convinced he would have held his own in today's squad. His eye for a pass was as good as Merlin's or KdB's is.

Don't forget, the Ali we saw at Maine Road was two years older than Spanish Dave is now, and seven years older than Kevin, so imagine him at 28 or 29. He must have been a phenomenal player.
Yeh i know what your saying mate,he was a lot like silva in the way he hardly had any pace but he's brain worked miles faster than the players around him

Mesmeric player who would have easily made the present squad , remember he was in the twilight of his career when he joined us , oh to have watched him in his prime

When he realised he was not up to it he ripped his contract up and walked away , no taking money under false pretences , a credit to himself , unlike a certain bald gobshite former England right back .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.