'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Will apologise in advance for this question as don't want to piss people off. I don't have broadband so can't stream it. My download allowance is not big enough for me to watch it on my computer so here's the big question (tin hat on already ) does anyone know if it will be released on did format?
Unlikely. It wouldn't be worth the hassle for Amazon to port it to DVD and distribute it and it's not their usual business model. That doesn't mean there are no ways of getting someone to stick a version on a flash drive or a few DVDs for you though.

Unlikely. It wouldn't be worth the hassle for Amazon to port it to DVD and distribute it and it's not their usual business model. That doesn't mean there are no ways of getting someone to stick a version on a flash drive or a few DVDs for you though.

Amazon wouldn't, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that City would be interested in being able to sell DVDs of it. Especially if they can say there's "bonus content". And Amazon wouldn't mind that, because they'd be selling it twice, effectively.

This may have already been asked, but anyone know which club the series is about?

Gotcha, but.................................. can you record the programme in any way ? I will be doing the tele thing and cancelling before 30 days but that means i can't watch it again one cold December night so would love to have it saved somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.