'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

All Blacks.
I can understand the fervor surrounding it, then.

Can't wait until they do one about City. Last season would have been the perfect time for it but I am sure we'll have other excellent opportunities in the future!

I've been in a cave up a mountain in Peru,what is this doco about?

When is it released?

What time?

A series or all in one?

Sorry if it's been asked

Amazon wouldn't, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that City would be interested in being able to sell DVDs of it. Especially if they can say there's "bonus content". And Amazon wouldn't mind that, because they'd be selling it twice, effectively.
It'll probably happen eventually, but you would imagine that Amazon would want full exclusivity to Prime for at least a year, far easier and quicker to get someone tech savvy to throw it on a flash drive and then buy the DVD when it comes out if he wants it for posterity.

It'll probably happen eventually, but you would imagine that Amazon would want full exclusivity to Prime for at least a year, far easier and quicker to get someone tech savvy to throw it on a flash drive and then buy the DVD when it comes out if he wants it for posterity.

Indeed. Though again the determination of people to have things they haven't actually paid for....sigh.

Indeed. Though again the determination of people to have things they haven't actually paid for....sigh.
As pointed out on another thread yesterday, when sky/bt etc stop charging me (on average) €30 per City game I'll start paying them. It's as much down to corporate greed as a desire to freeload.

Will apologise in advance for this question as don't want to piss people off. I don't have broadband so can't stream it. My download allowance is not big enough for me to watch it on my computer so here's the big question (tin hat on already ) does anyone know if it will be released on did format?
Honestly? I would recommend you sign up for Prime. Download the series via someone else's broadband (don't forget free-wifi is everywhere if you don't have a friend that will let you on theirs) to your PC/TABLET or MOBILE and then you can watch them at your leisure at home.

O2 provide free wifi at the ground. Download 1 episode per game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.