'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

You have to buy an Ouija board and contact Joe Mercer, City's spirit guide on the astral plane, he'll point you in the direction of the mystical Betamax temple of analogue delight, pop the blue pill and you'll be transported to a land of fairies and unicorns, where the City squad do a musical rendition of the 2017/18 season in the style of Springtime for Hitler.
Ok i'm on it

I doubt it’s cheerleaders or anything.

They haven’t geo locked anything on Netflix at all. I assumed it was something to do with rights holders.
There's been a delay in sorting the Arabic subtitles out. It'll be released in the Gulf soon, just not on the 17th.

There's been a delay in sorting the Arabic subtitles out. It'll be released in the Gulf soon, just not on the 17th.
Are you 100% on that?

This is my reply from amazon:

“I’ve noticed that your current territory is Qatar, Amazon does not own the licences to release this specific series in Qatar, If you are not in Qatar and have a VPN (Virtual Private Network) application you will need to turn it off and then you will be able to view the content.”

Are you 100% on that?

This is my reply from amazon:

“I’ve noticed that your current territory is Qatar, Amazon does not own the licences to release this specific series in Qatar, If you are not in Qatar and have a VPN (Virtual Private Network) application you will need to turn it off and then you will be able to view the content.”
That's what Amazon told a reporter I know who works in Abu Dhabi. He was invited to a launch night but they've had to postpone it and that's the reason they gave for why it's not available yet in the UAE. Just assumed it would be the same for you in Qatar but could be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.