'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Looks like the same production values as the US ones I’ve seen. Can’t believe my club are going to be the focus of one of these, I love them. Plus large sections of our own media will be revealed by comparison to be exactly what they are - parochial smalltime clickbaiters, pansying to the whim of yesterdays clubs.
It would be nice if it included something along those lines - ‘city dodgy defense can be got at’, media headlines, juxtaposed with the facts of least goals conceded etc
But, I doubt amazon would want to piss off the media, else their practises might get more scrutiny.

Will this include any footage from the shithole and milk gate (I know they didn’t allow amazon to film around tunnel area )or was it a complete blackout...

The all blacks one was amazing, genuine insight, didn’t gloss over the sonny boy sending off in the 2nd test.

I’m old enough to remember the Granada documentary, never watched the Liverpool one where st Brenda made twunt of himself. I genuinely believe (oh hope).. that this show will totally transform neutral and sensible fans attitude towards us.

As much as I will be intrigued as the next fan... I wish this was another club doing this.. what goes on in that changing room stays in the changing room. I watched a documentary about the great man Bill Shankly the other night.. Kevin Keegan said.. if Shanks was looking down now he'd be wondering what it's all about.. the corporate side he would be against. A bit like myself I prefer to go to the matches with my mates and stand up and sing. It is a great shame the game has gone that way.

Trailer looks incredible. I have a feeling it will win over a lot of new fans & quieten the critics.

As much as I will be intrigued as the next fan... I wish this was another club doing this.. what goes on in that changing room stays in the changing room. I watched a documentary about the great man Bill Shankly the other night.. Kevin Keegan said.. if Shanks was looking down now he'd be wondering what it's all about.. the corporate side he would be against. A bit like myself I prefer to go to the matches with my mates and stand up and sing. It is a great shame the game has gone that way.
Shankly's mind would have been changed when he saw how much money is generated from corporate

I'll do this, but want to tie the 30 day trial period in with the rounds of premier league games they are showing over the festive season, when I'll also sit down and watch this doc too
And also make a list of all the items you want to get delivered on a one day rush

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.