Allardyce leaves job after Telegraph sting

I think the way around the third party ownership is quite obvious as we've seen with Pogbad, the third party or agent holds the players image rights rather than a percentage of the players registration, you get a fat whack of the transfer that way, jobs a good un. Seems fat Sam knows of a similar way of getting around the third party ownership rules. The England manager shouldnt be offering some random businessmen advise on anything football related, which will no doubt come with some sort of fee.

Fat Sam is quite right what he says about Hodgson, Neville and Wembley but he's always had the whiff of the brown envelope about him, the BBC sting got his son who was an agent fairly bang to rights over bungs even if BFS himself was a person removed, if I remember rightly.

to me this is the most interesting part of the article

The Telegraph began investigating corruption in English football last year after receiving information that specific managers, officials and agents were giving or receiving cash payments to secure player transfers.

Over the coming days, the Telegraph will detail a series of allegations of financial impropriety in British football which raise serious questions about the governance and influence of money within the game.

It seems I was wrong when I said Mark would be the only person on the planet who doesn't see anything wrong with what Sam has done. Looking around social media and a few other forums there's a few of the same opinion. I mean, really? This is the England manager we're talking about. He's a grubby money grabbing greedy bastard and the fact there are people willing to turn a blind eye to it stinks.
If he survives this then my already very low opinion of the FA and England set up will be lower than Kerry Katonas knickers at a Charlie party.

It seems I was wrong when I said Mark would be the only person on the planet who doesn't see anything wrong with what Sam has done. Looking around social media and a few other forums there's a few of the same opinion. I mean, really? This is the England manager we're talking about. He's a grubby money grabbing greedy bastard and the fact there are people willing to turn a blind eye to it stinks.
If he survives this then my already very low opinion of the FA and England set up will be lower than Kerry Katonas knickers at a Charlie party.
She wears knickers to a charlie party?

Yeah, a football fan, an agent or even a former manager, you could sway to that opinion, but the coach of the national team with a history of corruption allegations - what a fucking dense plank he is.

So many loop holes and back handers in the game. Third party and agents are just Snakes. It's like having one of them power unions you can't get rid of.

Amongst all the money shite his comments about the team, manager, wembley, and Gary vagina forehead seemed spot on

To be honest it neither shocks me nor bothers me that much based on the information released so far. The worst part is him giving advice on how to get around FA rules. If FA rules were rock solid in the first place then it wouldn't matter, says more about the FA to be honest. That said, now he's employed by the FA, it's almost like taking money from the company you work for (assuming it continued whilst he was England manager).

The rest about wembley and previous management is spot on.

The money he received is probably the premium he charged to come and talk to him, pretty much most ITKs would charge some sort of premium.

Media pressure will probably leave his position untenable, which is pretty ironic given it'll be them slating England and the next manager at the next major tournament.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.