Alonso {MERGED}

Re: Alonso (Official)

Skysports clockwatch got their "information" from the Daily Mail, which in turn got their "information" from Guillem Ballague's website yesterday. I find it funny that when news appears on more than one site and also in a paper, people believe it is new news or that the deal is now more likely. Everything you are currently reading about us and Chelsea being after Alonso has ultimately come from Guillem Ballague. And he's a twat.

Tricky_Trev said:
Skysports clockwatch got their "information" from the Daily Mail, which in turn got their "information" from Guillem Ballague's website yesterday. I find it funny that when news appears on more than one site and also in a paper, people believe it is new news or that the deal is now more likely. Everything you are currently reading about us and Chelsea being after Alonso has ultimately come from Guillem Ballague. And he's a twat.

As I said above, I believe there is a grain of truth in it regarding our interest, although it may have ended now.

Didsbury Dave said:
I believe we were/are interested, but he wants Real Madrid and doesn't want to talk to us.

I agree. He fits the bill totally - box to box midfielder with a bit of size to help with the physical presence problem, prem proven, top class player, unsettled. Evryone seems to be shunning it but I would very much believe that we've enquired about him

Don't think he'll join us though

Re: Alonso

Hamann Pineapple said:
Best midfielder in the league by far . Great passer short & long and reminds me of Hamann the way he draws fouls.

Your namesake is the best winner of fouls I have ever seen.

Didsbury Dave said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Best midfielder in the league by far . Great passer short & long and reminds me of Hamann the way he draws fouls.

Your namesake is the best winner of fouls I have ever seen.

Yeah, Stevie Pineapple was a right diving bastard.

wrongun73 said:
hgblue said:
Two weeks mate. Enjoying life on the day shift!
int life brilliant!
going for a pint with tea pot in a bit if you fancy it, just to be polite, not got a problem with the drink or anything haha

Love too. Just pm me the where and the when!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.