Alternative striker options

None of them would be a serious upgrade on what we currently have. Think if we can't get our top targets it's better to avoid any signings on this crazy market and simply promote Diaz.
Aubameyang and Dybala would. Di Maria as well.

I think we should get a young striker to replace Kelechi, I know we have Jesus but Aguero isn't going to be around for a lot longer. Decent young strikers I'd be happy with:
Antonio Sanarbia
Andre Silva (just moved to Milan)
Kasper Dolberg
Luciano Vietto
Angel Correa
Pablo Dybala (already a superstar so massive price tag)
And obviously Kylian Mbappe

I think we should get a young striker to replace Kelechi, I know we have Jesus but Aguero isn't going to be around for a lot longer. Decent young strikers I'd be happy with:
Antonio Sanarbia
Kasper Dolberg
Luciano Vietto
Angel Correa
I'd love to get Dolberg or Draxler.

With Nacho, Nolito and Navas all going we're going to need at least one versatile attacker.

Antonio Sanarbia
Kasper Dolberg
Luciano Vietto
Angel Correa
I'd love to get Dolberg or Draxler.

With Nacho, Nolito and Navas all going we're going to need at least one versatile attacker.

I think the hierarchy feels that with the likes of Silva, Silva, DeBruyne, Sane, and Sterling and the kids that we do not need another striker. If they thought that we did, then why sell Kelechi without a replacement already signed or at least lined up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.