Alternative striker options

Is Martial a clinical #9 type that we are looking for though? Seems more like a tricky hybrid forward.

We miss out on Sanchez and Mbappe then I can see us going for a CD or CM.

he better fuck off from rags soon or moaninho would destroy his career. As someone said, Josephina always screw some players in whatever team he manages, pretty much for some mysterious reason and it looks Martial is the one at Rags.

He is talented younf player but moaninho is strangling him to death.

If we don't get Sanchez or MmmBop, I imagine Aubameyang would be considered.
Only three players scored more goals (in Europe) last year. Although it's not always wise to go off stats alone, granted.
Dzeko was in the top ten last season, after all, as was Bas Dost, whose's highest profile links are with Newcastle and West Ham.

He's a serious talent, think Pep could do something with him, it's 'his' type of hybrid forward, just like Mbappe. I like him much more than Rashford.

Similar players, up to personal opinion who's better though. But both are talented and could do with some better manager and club.

Martial is getting his career ruined completely at the moment though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.