Alternative striker options

He's not a winger, more like 8/10 playing wide. Like Bernardo.
My thinking was that he would be comparable to Sanchez in the positions he can play, and therefore an alternative. And the price is steep for sure, but he is only 22 and if he really can cover 2 positions he is more valuable to us.

Don't think I would ever be able to get behind Vardy; regardless of whether or not he's good enough (personally, I think he's way off the level required), he's one dimensional and a total twat.

I'd love Dybala but it doesn't have to be a big name. If we can find another Gabriel Jesus, I'd be more than happy.

My thinking was that he would be comparable to Sanchez in the positions he can play, and therefore an alternative. And the price is steep for sure, but he is only 22 and if he really can cover 2 positions he is more valuable to us.
Lemar is a playmaker, Sanchez is basically a forward, dribbling goalscorer. Incomparable players. Lemar would be a competitor to Silva, Foden and Gundogan.

Fekir's and Malcom's skillsets are a bit closer to Sanchez than Lemar's, try to watch them.

Don't think I would ever be able to get behind Vardy; regardless of whether or not he's good enough (personally, I think he's way off the level required), he's one dimensional and a total twat.

I'd love Dybala but it doesn't have to be a big name. If we can find another Gabriel Jesus, I'd be more than happy.

Lautaro Martínez, young argentine lad plays Racing over there, unfortunately I think Athelico have already signed him up to come to them next season.

Personally I’d be all over the Mbappe to PSG deal - there’s every chance that deal goes tits up - so to speak.

Throw a bid in for Vardy. He'd fit perfectly for us. Fast, great work rate, links up play well, natural goalscorer, great energy. He'd score a bucket load here.

Jesus fucking wept, I’d rather have Jack Duckworth. We play against teams who park the bus in 90% of games, you need an intelligent striker to drag defenders out of position to create space for others, it’s not enough being a goalscorer in this team as Aguero has found out. Even he’s having to change his all round game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.