Alternative striker options

Jesus fucking wept, I’d rather have Jack Duckworth. We play against teams who park the bus in 90% of games, you need an intelligent striker to drag defenders out of position to create space for others, it’s not enough being a goalscorer in this team as Aguero has found out. Even he’s having to change his all round game.
Cheers fatbloke.

Never heard of him but I'll check him out, cheers!

Said to be the next potential argentinian star, just checked, yeah Athletico Madrid pre-signed him and let him stay in Argentina for now

Barbosa at inter was also lauded a couple of years ago must be 21 now, brasillian

Who's your pick Dom? Griezmann is a funny one and he's been way off it this season.

Griezmann is the only player remotely like Sanchez that's at our level, so if they aren't interested in him then I don't know who it'll be. Griezmann is looking much better recently but he's suffering from the fact Simeone has gone back to basic, old school Atletico winning 1-0 and playing Saul and Koke on the wings, when both are more naturally central midfielders.

At his very best, I think Griezmann would be perfect for Pep, he was unplayable at times, able to do the false 9 role and be a traditional striker at the same time, more than capable of doing everything we want, going wide and creating for others as well. I just think you'd need to see him at that level again for a few months at least before dropping €100m on him.

13 Goals is 16 La Liga matches is not to be sniffed at. TBF after reading your post I was surprised to realise that he turns 31 later this month. So he should come reasonably cheap yeah, for a top striker?

8 of those have come in the last 4 or 5 games when he's been great, but from August to December he was absolutely shit, the worst form of his career and people were asking when, January or Summer, not if Barca would replace him. He was like Chelsea Torres, everything he touched went to shit.

You think Malcom would fit at City?
I'm not sure another inside forward is what the team needs. Is he any better than Raz? Scores screamers every game - impressive but simply unsustainable.

Think getting hybrid forward that can move into channels and drop to midfield (Griezmann) and pacy winger would be a better solution.

I'm not sure another inside forward is what the team needs. Is he any better than Raz? Scores screamers every game - impressive but simply unsustainable.

Think getting hybrid forward that can move into channels (Griezmann) and pacy winger would be a better solution.

Yeh when I have seen Malcom he loves to cut inside from the right..also didn't work hard for the team but that could've been the one - two games I seen by coincidence.

G Martins I would love, I like Brandt but he will probably move onto Bayern..Not sure if he has already agreed to go to them or not.

Yeh when I have seen Malcom he loves to cut inside from the right..also didn't work hard for the team but that could've been the one - two games I seen by coincidence.

G Martins I would love, I like Brandt but he will probably move onto Bayern..Not sure if he has already agreed to go to them or not.
My current order of preference for wingers is probably Guedes/Gelson Martins/Richarlison/Bailey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.