Alternative striker options

Lyon are on BT 2 right now if anyone wants to watch Fekir. Currently 1-0 up with him scoring, playing behind the ST this game.

Surprised we have not been linked with him..

Griezmann is a diehard rag fan isn't he? Doubt he'd come. He looks to be getting a bit stale too. Would prefer him over Dybala though in the current setup.

Fekir is brilliant absolutely brilliant, far more promising than Lacazette ever was in france. Can see him going to Liverpoool.

Which is the Fekir you're all on about? What position?

Edit: Would help if I was watching the right game I suppose, was watching the PSG vs Dijon game looking for him.

Last edited:
There aren't many prolific strikers out there but there are players who fit the profile of a striker that would work in our system.

Pep is all about quick ball into our front three with one touch passes to De Bruyne or Silva to then play the through ball into space. Jesus does it so well and although he wasn't scoring as regularly, the team benefits from his quick movement and passing and workrate. He gets into good areas.

Much like how Benzema has functioned so well for Real, his scoring record for such a good team is not amazing but he allows their attacking players more chances by holding the ball up and creating chances for them.

Aguero likes to keep the ball and run with it but Pep is only happy with him if he then scores or feeds someone in space. He much prefers a quick pass and move systen from his striker. Icardi is a player I think would be able to implement this style. He is similar to Aguero but he was at La Masia as a youth player I believe and could play the one touch football if needed.

Kane is the other option but Real will be all over him and I don't know if Pep will be able to get him in. He would be excellent in our system though without a doubt.

I would love to see rashford coming to us in the summer.
Sane rashford jesus and sterling up front is just too good to be true in my opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.