"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

Had the conversation with my non-agenda Dad on the way home. "He only made one mistake" - Yes - one that stopped what was an almost certain goal for us.

Its missed by those adamant that cheating doesnt exist but its exactly those types of decisions which makes the cheating possible.

You see, I'll have to look at both those incidents again. I thought the trip on Aguero was accidental, and I did think KdB kicked the ball out of the keeper's hands. I'm sure MOTD will highlight both....!

You think MOTD will show the incidents ? They'll be too busy previewing the 'tie of the round'! Tomorrow

We got nothing out of him all game. Anytime your lads fell over he gave you a free kick. All the officials seemed to give far too many decisions in your favour

We got nothing out of him all game. Anytime your lads fell over he gave you a free kick. All the officials seemed to give far too many decisions in your favour
He seemed to miss a couple of innocuous (sp?) fouls on both sides (it was great to watch a team playing against us that played football rather than tried to kick the shit out of us for a change - I hope you do come up it will be refreshing) but the free kick when your 'keeper fumbled the ball was ridiculous.

He seemed to miss a couple of innocuous (sp?) fouls on both sides (it was great to watch a team playing against us that played football rather than tried to kick the shit out of us for a change - I hope you do come up it will be refreshing) but the free kick when your 'keeper fumbled the ball was ridiculous.
Cheers. It would have been good to see how our first team would have faired today but the lads who came in did an excellent job

Have to watch the KDB incident back. But thought we got the rub of the green out of the two teams today from the official.

I don't think Taylor is bent, I just think he lacks ability massively, certainly to be reffing at this level. Always said it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.