Alvaro Morata

Kane lol cmom fella we don't need any more shit forwards after bony and dzeko we need a superstar forward

Not impressed with morata to be honest. Kane is by far the better player at this moment in time, and similar ages so Kane would be the sensible option. I'd be disappointed of we signed morata.

He hasn't really scored a lot many goals wherever he has been though. I think Auba would be a much much better signing.

True. My presumption of him scoring goals is purely based on my opinion of him being suited to our league and is somewhere we'd see him thrive. He's much more than just a finisher, i believe in the next few years he'll be one of if not the best complete forward around. I'd be much more worried about Arsenal/Chelsea/United if they signed Morata than if they signed Aubameyang.

Maybe Aubameyang is better suited to what Pep has in mind that's something we don't know and won't know until the season starts but i just think Morata is a calibre above Aubameyang.

He's got his future ahead of him, but put me in the "surprised by all of the fuss" camp. Never seen him play and thought he was one of the world's best strikers, which you'd expect at that price tag (and with the way some people go on about him). I have my own personal Kane reservations despite two bright seasons, but comparing him -- and his scoring record in the Premiership -- with Morata's record in Serie A seems a stretch.

Open to being wrong, just haven't seen what a lot of you guys have seen when watching him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.