Am I Getting Old...??

Maybe Karen7 wore them once upon a time doing the same thing...

She may well have done,but I'm a bloke and when you have hot sweats.when the turtles head is coming,it's always a struggle to open the belt sharpish for some reason,there would be no issues for quick release with them fucking things :)

She may well have done,but I'm a bloke and when you have hot sweats.when the turtles head is coming,it's always a struggle to open the belt sharpish for some reason,there would be no issues for quick release with them fucking things :)

Lol!

We've all been there!!

On reflection, I think it was girlBob eating a gravy chippy and multitasking at the same time!!

I bought a pair of pants last year, granted I didn't try them on, shopping bores me rigid. Came home, put them on, decided I looked like the love child of the missing member of a boy band and a golf club. Binned them. Skinny chinos with a leg length shorter than your waist measurement dont work when you're 57.

Pants?

They are trousers.

Pants are your under crackers.

Unless your a yank. Even then it's wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.