Amazon Customer Service

Uwe Already

Got a pistol on my hip, and a long list of names
Anyone had to deal with them? I ordered an AV receiver for £380 from them it turned up today as expected, but when I opened the box it contained 4 board games. I immediately (after losing my shit) sent a replacement request then called customer services.

The chap was helpful enough and asked me to send some photos of the box and contents, so I did and then I got a mail saying I’ll receive a refund 5-7 days after they get the AV receiver back (and I’d already got a mail saying they’d send a replacement), then another mail from the cs guy saying they can’t replace it but if I reordered it I could have a refund, but I’d get a £25 discount.

Now call me cynical (cue responses “you’re cynical”) but there is no way I’m buying a second and being charged again only to receive more games, so I said I’d reorder if I could do it without charge, and have yet to get a response.

So other than brick their windows and set fire to their cars what’s the best course to take now? I did pay by MasterCard so I have threatened to get a refund from them and damn their impudence, but I want the pioneer vsx-520d and it’s not readily available (plus I’ve already paid for one!)

Send it back and get the refund then order it again as a seperate order,i buy everything non grocery from them and they rarely fuck it up but send it back and get the refund

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.