Amazon Customer Service

What gets my Goater (pun intended) is the request to just buy another, and return the one I don’t have - if it was a couple of quid I would understand
You don't have to do that,he is trying it on with you,stick to what i said,it's the easiest and quickest way,doesn't need to be a drama

if you are desperate to get a replacement and quicker than 5-7 days, then the best thing would be to put the refund back on amazon voucher. Its processed in 24 hours so avoiding the 5-7 day delay. Then order a replacement using the voucher.

You could even ask for a compensation on top of the refund for the inconvenience and they will oblige although within reason.

Thanks all, but the 5 - 7 days is after they get their crap back, that in my experience is a week at least and although I put it on credit, I am reluctant to just do the same and be 760 into this shizzle, in the hope I get one now this time and a refund for last time. I’ll have to pay MasterCard eventually, and I only used MasterCard for the purchase protection anyway

Thanks all, but the 5 - 7 days is after they get their crap back, that in my experience is a week at least and although I put it on credit, I am reluctant to just do the same and be 760 into this shizzle, in the hope I get one now this time and a refund for last time. I’ll have to pay MasterCard eventually, and I only used MasterCard for the purchase protection anyway

I returned something on Tues. Dropped it at the UPS place near me and I had the money back on my Visa today.
They had said the same to me.

Aha! Faith restored a bit (dependant on delivery) but just got a response from the locally raised “Anamika“ who says that he/she has raised a new order for me to be delivered as soon as possible, at no extra cost - although I have to send back the aptly named “frustration” & others to avoid being charged another shedload of cash.

Apart from the fact I can’t piss off my noisy neighbours this weekend, that seems like an acceptable response.

Moral of this story is don’t accept their first solution if it doesn’t seem fair

Here we are 48 hours later, I sent back the tempting games yesterday. I had a look at my orders and was surprised to see the replacement order was there with zero cost but no expected delivery date. Mailed again asking why that was.

24 hours later mailed again asking why I hadn’t got a reply and can they answer the question, and all of a sudden I get a response saying they can’t get one from their supplier - despite them still offering it for sale, but apparently as it’s a third party they can’t order from them. So they’ll let me know when it is available.

Sounds like they’re hanging out for the returns, so I thought “sod ’em” and have asked for the refund.

Still annoyed but the first response mentioned for my inconvenience I have been credited £25 against next purchase supplied by amazon plus another tenner after that so not all bad. Thanks for the opportunity to vent my frustration, I’m off to see if they supply Smirnoff Blue and nab a free bottle...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.