Amazon duplicate order

lloydie said:
SWP's back said:
This happened to me last year for two expensive powered razors.

I signed for the first, then signed a different name on the second one when it arrived. I never heard anything from them about it. All good.

"Well to do great looking hunk in stealing shock!"

citytill1die84 said:
I did this a few years ago my mate wanted a Lord of the rings collectors thing it had models and everything in the box a music albut the lot cost £100. Anyway the item arrived I signed for it everything was good. Next day another arrived while I was at work and my mum signed for it why they sent 2 I don't know. Anyway I've still got it all wrapped up on wardrobe as I hate Lord of the rings and nothing ever come about it :)
I love it send them to me if you don't want it

SWP's back said:
lloydie said:
SWP's back said:
This happened to me last year for two expensive powered razors.

I signed for the first, then signed a different name on the second one when it arrived. I never heard anything from them about it. All good.

"Well to do Narcissist in obtaining goods by deception shock!"

Get someone else to sign for the 2nd one (or don't answer the door and hope they just leave it at a neighbours house)

You may get away with it then and, luckily for you, I will gladly accept a Wii as payment for the aboce advice :)

Best thing to do is to refuse delivery and contact them to let them know why, don't think you would get away with keeping it and you don't want to get charged for a second one.

SWP's back said:

ElanJo said:
Get someone else to sign for the 2nd one (or don't answer the door and hope they just leave it at a neighbours house)
SWP's Back, ElanJo's got it right here. Get the future Mrs SWP's Back to sign for the second one and then charge her with accepting swollen goods and if the goods happen to be perishable get her to swallow the evidence.

jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:
I did this a few years ago my mate wanted a Lord of the rings collectors thing it had models and everything in the box a music albut the lot cost £100. Anyway the item arrived I signed for it everything was good. Next day another arrived while I was at work and my mum signed for it why they sent 2 I don't know. Anyway I've still got it all wrapped up on wardrobe as I hate Lord of the rings and nothing ever come about it :)
Have to say, that surprises me. Once a person (or someone else at that address) signs for an item, doesn't that constitute a legally binding contract between you and the seller? Or am I talking out of my arse (wouldn't be the first time!)?

The whole contract agreement works really weird when buying off the internet, its been a few years since I studied it but I'm fairly sure you have a contract as soon as they dispatch the item to you, regardless of receiving

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:

ElanJo said:
SWP's Back, ElanJo's got it right here. Get the future Mrs SWP's Back to sign for the second one and then charge her with accepting swollen goods and if the goods happen to be perishable get her to swallow the evidence.
Would never work, woman never swallows any goods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.