American football

A long time ago (put it this way I chose the Redskins and was glory hunting) I tried to get into it, but it is absolute bollocks. It's popularity over there, and here at the Wembley games, baffles me. Basketball too.
Piss off, basketball is a fantastic game.

And another thing. Why do they pronounce the word "route" as "rout"? It's not like they don't know how to pronounce "route"; Chuck Berry getting his kicks on Route 66.

The average ball in play for the NFL is just 11% of the game time.

What an absolute waste of fucking time!

May as well not bother at all.

Compare that to 64% in association football 72% in rugby league football. I know which sports I’d rather watch.

Yes. Scoring points on EVERY FUCKING ATTACK is really good.
Not quite every attack and it makes a nice change from all the bus parking in the PL if City aren't on. You know Guardiola employs a basketball coach to work with our squad right?

Not quite every attack and it makes a nice change from all the bus parking in the PL if City aren't on. You know Guardiola employs a basketball coach to work with our squad right?
He'll have his work cut out with Bernardo Silva.

The average ball in play for the NFL is just 11% of the game time.

What an absolute waste of fucking time!

May as well not bother at all.

Compare that to 64% in association football 72% in rugby league football. I know which sports I’d rather watch.
Unless the opposition team is playing City, when the playing time is half that due to their time wasting. The only good thing about the NFL is that if the ball's not in play, the clock is stopped, so at least you get your full 60 minutes play between the adverts.

Instead of having basketball on the t.v, just get a dog to chew on a squeaky toy for a few hours while you wear a wife beater and belly bump the old lady.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.