Amrik Gill

Has it? In California, the crime rate was already decreasing before it was introduced. But it's basically become a way of reinventing the slave trade in America. They're often run for profit, and act as factories for all sorts of industries, so they have a huge interest in keeping a steady stream of free labour coming in and not actually rehabilitating anyone. Most of the evidence I've read has suggested that the likelihood of getting caught has a greater effect on the crime rate than the harshness of the sentencing. So if we've got limited money, it'd be better spent on increasing the police force rather than feeding and housing a bunch of ne'er-do-wells for the rest of their lives.
Ulterior motives for increasing the prison population not withstanding, once these cvnts are in jail they can’t commit any more crimes.
With the best will in the world here in Britain we can never have a big enough police force to deter criminals from their activities especially given the absurd priorities foisted on forces by their politically correct masters.

One rarely reads about a killing where the murderer didn’t have a string of previous convictions yet still politicians drone on about community cohesion and opportunities for young people blah blah blah and give these scum chance after chance. Some people are just bad and that usually shows itself early in life, and so 3 strikes hopefully would keep the public safe before the seriousness of their crimes escalates

I'm sorry mate but an habitual thief is not in the league of Mo Salah, Bronson or that animal Ian Watkins

There’s several posts suggesting that rehabilitation is the way forwards. Should be case by case. Gill has abused chance after chance after chance yet avoided jail again.

Some people aren’t wired up properly and just pure evil. Locking them away seems right.

Would you free Peter Sutcliffe, Charles Bronson or Ian Watkins?

What a strange post, murderers and a guy who raped a baby, I've no fuckin idea why you even named these three as some sort of relevance to Amrik Gill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.