And so it begins...

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
RP2 said:
Yeah the one he signed about 10 days ago? If he was anything special he would have commanded interest from clubs as his contract was running down. He may have made the World Cup squad too.

With all due respect, you are talking through your arse mate.

Nasri is a superb player. No reported interest because we had no intention of selling, and obviously he signed a new deal. He didn't make the France squad for reasons other than football.

I watched Nasri more closely than I've ever watched any player, over the last 15 games of the season. He was absolute shithouse, complete passenger in nearly every game. There was nothing to suggest that if we had another player playing in his position they would not outshine him. I look forward to more mediocre performances from him next hear. Hopefully Jovetic gets more chances, and Isco gets a crack as well if he joins.

Now I do like a good constructive discussion on here but you sir are talking utter shite.

TommoCTID said:
ngpsm8.gif

He got done by the DSS,claiming incapacity for 30 years, got 18 months and ordered to pay it back.

RP2 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Might have something to do with the 5 year contract he signed.

Yeah the one he signed about 10 days ago? If he was anything special he would have commanded interest from clubs as his contract was running down. He may have made the World Cup squad too.

Nasri is a superb player. No reported interest because we had no intention of selling, and obviously he signed a new deal. He didn't make the France squad for reasons other than football.

Arf!! always make me chuckle when people say that,then go on to be disrespectful. ;)

RP2 said:

I watched Nasri more closely than I've ever watched any player, over the last 15 games of the season. He was absolute shithouse, complete passenger in nearly every game. There was nothing to suggest that if we had another player playing in his position they would not outshine him. I look forward to more mediocre performances from him next hear. Hopefully Jovetic gets more chances, and Isco gets a crack as well if he joins.

Footie is all about opinions and you are certainly entitled to yours. I thought Nasri had a superb season last year and was one of the most improved players from the previous season. I'm glad he signed a new contract and I hope Milner and Dzeko follow suit.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
RP2 said:

Footie is all about opinions and you are certainly entitled to yours. I thought Nasri had a superb season last year and was one of the most improved players from the previous season. I'm glad he signed a new contract and I hope Milner and Dzeko follow suit.

I agree I thought Nasri had a very good season - sure he had quiet games, we know he isn't an alternative to Silva but he's one of the few players we have that runs at the opposition with the ball and his ball retention is excellent.

yeah whatever !! said:
RP2 said:

Arf!! always make me chuckle when people say that,then go on to be disrespectful. ;)
But he is spot on. The Nasri hater is just a knob.

totallywired said:
yeah whatever !! said:
RP2 said:

But he is spot on. The Nasri hater is just a knob.
Tis true,he is talking utter fuckin bollocks.

If we are moving for Isco then I hope Nasri misses out on game time rather than Jovetic. Really think we should have let Nasri move on, but there wasn't even a sniff from any potential suitors. Wonder why that is? Isco would be an up grade imo, the same as Jovetic, who improved our attack my time he was involved towards the end of season.

absolute fucking bollocks, one of the worse posts ever, and on a forum as daft as this that takes some doing.

de niro said:
If we are moving for Isco then I hope Nasri misses out on game time rather than Jovetic. Really think we should have let Nasri move on, but there wasn't even a sniff from any potential suitors. Wonder why that is? Isco would be an up grade imo, the same as Jovetic, who improved our attack my time he was involved towards the end of season.

absolute fucking bollocks, one of the worse posts ever, and on a forum as daft as this that takes some doing.

This forum is full of Wums,Trolls and Rags.
Fuck `em all off Bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.