And so it begins...

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
oakiecokie said:
What a sad act you are. Don't like an opinion so you throw the rag nonsense about. You need to get out more mate.

You`re doing yourself no favours.Its a dead give away.You don`t call a Mod "mate".Unless you really are from OT ??

I'm from Ireland, I call most people mate. If he is a mod them he should know better than to be throwing rag about willy nilly. At least checking a poster's previous posts would be a start. I don't rate Nasri, shoot me. I thought he had a good first half of the season, then became a passenger again. Hardly controversial enough to be labelled a rag is it?
Well said mate.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
oakiecokie said:
You`re doing yourself no favours.Its a dead give away.You don`t call a Mod "mate".Unless you really are from OT ??

I'm from Ireland, I call most people mate. If he is a mod them he should know better than to be throwing rag about willy nilly. At least checking a poster's previous posts would be a start. I don't rate Nasri, shoot me. I thought he had a good first half of the season, then became a passenger again. Hardly controversial enough to be labelled a rag is it?
Well said mate.

Two faced cnut. ;)

oakiecokie said:

Well said mate.

Cheers mate. Oops, did it again ;)

oakiecokie said:
Well said mate.

Two faced cnut. ;)
I embrace all factions, even undercover rags.

de niro said:
oakiecokie said:
This forum is full of Wums,Trolls and Rags.
Fuck `em all off Bill.

this is the best one though, head and shoulders the most obvious rag on here. him and jack.

What a sad act you are. Don't like an opinion so you throw the rag nonsense about. You need to get out more mate.

An opinion that was formed by watching something else than Nasri playing for City last season!

I got all excited seeing the thread jump 2-3 pages all of a sudden and was going to go have a look at that old man throwing the sticks and dancing like no tomorrow.

Alas....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.