And so it begins...

SkyBlueCanuck said:
Cityinmyheart said:
It seems 11 following activities are to be done then we are set.

1- Buy Mangala
2- Buy Zucilini Officialy
3- Buy(Loan) Lampard for six months
4- Loan Rekik
5- Loan Zucilini
6- Extend Dzeko's Contract
7- Extend Milner's Contract
8- Sell Javi Garcia
9- Sell Micah
10-Sell Guidetti
11-Sell Sinclair

I agree with what you have there as City's remaining "to do" list before wrapping up the transfer window (and perhaps the contract extensions could be done next month)... but I had reckoned that only a few small triffling matters remained... when it's written that way it seems like an awful lot still to accomplish. :/

Can add complete Ihenacheo signing

nellyonthewing said:
Can't wait till the football starts ,everyone on here seems to have pmt.. Every thread its blue on blue.....

These are the quiet periods (LOL).

Blues on Blues come Sunday even if we coast past Arsenal.

mancity1 said:
nellyonthewing said:
Can't wait till the football starts ,everyone on here seems to have pmt.. Every thread its blue on blue.....

These are the quiet periods (LOL).

Blues on Blues come Sunday even if we coast past Arsenal.

That is when the panic begins... we know the comments already "the club should have signed a CB sooner, it was priority. We needed him in early to get used to the system etc". I want us to win the Community Shield but I am not expecting the finished article. We will have a week before the first game of the season in which to get everything in order. It was a long season for our key players last time out, plus a World Cup. Zabaleta needs easing back into things and Pellegrini has immense faith in the squad to deliver results regardless on whether star players are available. Fortunately we have the likes of Sagna and Jovetic in form to share the burden. Really do have an incredible squad for the new season.

George Hannah said:
Cityinmyheart said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:
I agree with what you have there as City's remaining "to do" list before wrapping up the transfer window (and perhaps the contract extensions could be done next month)... but I had reckoned that only a few small triffling matters remained... when it's written that way it seems like an awful lot still to accomplish. :/

3 is done and 2 is only an announcement away.
there also could be

12) extend Vinny's contract
13) sell Nastasic
14) sell Jovetic
15) buy Falcao

I really hope not.

Bluemoonrises said:
Cityinmyheart said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:

3 is done and 2 is only an announcement away.

1 is pretty much a done deal, 6 is also pretty much finished,

We are getting close to 8.......

SkyBlueCanuck said:
Cityinmyheart said:

1- Buy Mangala
4- Loan Rekik
5- Loan Zucilini
8- Sell Javi Garcia
9- Sell Micah
10-Sell Guidetti
11-Sell Sinclair

2 and 3 done......8 seems likely and I think 5 may not happen...

Cityinmyheart said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:
Cityinmyheart said:

1- Buy Mangala
4- Loan Rekik
5- Loan Zucilini
8- Sell Javi Garcia
9- Sell Micah
10-Sell Guidetti
11-Sell Sinclair

2 and 3 done......8 seems likely and I think 5 may not happen...
if 8 seem likely then 3 may not happen!:))

de niro said:
BufordUSABlue said:
de niro said:
If a Moderator hypocritically breaks their own code of conduct and rules of behaviour, effectively cyber-bullying most likely gullible posters telling them to 'evaluate their relationship with the internet .....' while seemingly protected by their privileged status I reserve the right to respond. It is called free speech and no doubt I will be unfairly banned for it.

Rules are rules and should apply to all equally. De Niro seemingly does not like me for not crumbling to his unacceptable rule breaching behaviour and responding to his behaviour. I am not going to run from him or clean his shoes just because he is a moderator, he should behave as we should all. He condemns personal abuse of TH and responds by personally abusing other posters.

If that bores, well that's your issue not mine.

Bit of worthwhile advice simply add me as a foe and my posts will not be displayed to bore you.

There are many don't do as I do , do as I say mooners on here and it includes moderators.

Its difficult to monitor deliberate breaches of the code of conduct and then have someone like Ric or a trusted independent arbitrator that can be relied upon to make a fair and appropriate call on whether a ban is appropriate and if so fo how long especially in a timely fashion.

De Niro overall is ok in my opinion but he does breach the code as many of us have and has done so on numerous occasions and he should be given appropriate councilling by those higher in the chain of command if he wants to be regarded as a moderator who can be relied upon to do the right thing more often than not including being aware of the code of conduct that applies to all of us.

Their is always going to be some subjectivity when it comes to sanctions and interchange that becomes personal.

My own view is that when it does the thread should be shut down despite that giving the moral majority little opportunity on that thread at least to contribute further.

Hopefully this will make the parties aware that silly exchanges not only ruin it for themselves but all the others as well.

The individuals concerned should be pm'd and warned that future conduct will result in a ban.

Perhaps a three strikes and you are out rule of sorts should apply.

all well and good fella but sometimes you do get mard c**ts, fuck me their life must be well sad.
i post and mod in a down to earth kinda way, its the way i am. that means though i let loads go, i will pm someone breaking the coc rather than warn or ban. we suppose to be grown ups. the modding only really comes in once i have pm'd or asked in a thread to cool it or refrain from that tact. sadly you get nobodies coming along every blue moon wanting to have a go at someone, be it a poster or a mod.
of course if a poster reacts to them them they themselves are open to sanctions, thats why i step in and tell them to shut the fuck up. nicely of course :)

Whilst I don't always agree with "Bob's" posts/comments (His recent one on the Rodwell vs Richards is a case in point) I have never felt the need to go after him in a cyber warrior way. I like to think its part of being a 'grown up' and debating issues is part of being a grown up.

Its a blog site people, with differing opinions abound, get used to it and enjoy it or simply leave the site!

Carry on Bob............ However, (I do think that the comment regarding Mr Rodwell may well come up and bite you in the arse :-) .........[/quote]

remind me :)[/quote]

"Richards is twice the player Rodwell is"
I can see Rodwell becoming one of the few we regret letting go......

BufordUSABlue said:
de niro said:
BufordUSABlue said:
There are many don't do as I do , do as I say mooners on here and it includes moderators.

Its difficult to monitor deliberate breaches of the code of conduct and then have someone like Ric or a trusted independent arbitrator that can be relied upon to make a fair and appropriate call on whether a ban is appropriate and if so fo how long especially in a timely fashion.

De Niro overall is ok in my opinion but he does breach the code as many of us have and has done so on numerous occasions and he should be given appropriate councilling by those higher in the chain of command if he wants to be regarded as a moderator who can be relied upon to do the right thing more often than not including being aware of the code of conduct that applies to all of us.

Their is always going to be some subjectivity when it comes to sanctions and interchange that becomes personal.

My own view is that when it does the thread should be shut down despite that giving the moral majority little opportunity on that thread at least to contribute further.

Hopefully this will make the parties aware that silly exchanges not only ruin it for themselves but all the others as well.

The individuals concerned should be pm'd and warned that future conduct will result in a ban.

Perhaps a three strikes and you are out rule of sorts should apply.

all well and good fella but sometimes you do get mard c**ts, fuck me their life must be well sad.
i post and mod in a down to earth kinda way, its the way i am. that means though i let loads go, i will pm someone breaking the coc rather than warn or ban. we suppose to be grown ups. the modding only really comes in once i have pm'd or asked in a thread to cool it or refrain from that tact. sadly you get nobodies coming along every blue moon wanting to have a go at someone, be it a poster or a mod.
of course if a poster reacts to them them they themselves are open to sanctions, thats why i step in and tell them to shut the fuck up. nicely of course :)

Whilst I don't always agree with "Bob's" posts/comments (His recent one on the Rodwell vs Richards is a case in point) I have never felt the need to go after him in a cyber warrior way. I like to think its part of being a 'grown up' and debating issues is part of being a grown up.

Its a blog site people, with differing opinions abound, get used to it and enjoy it or simply leave the site!

Carry on Bob............ However, (I do think that the comment regarding Mr Rodwell may well come up and bite you in the arse :-) .........

remind me :)[/quote]

"Richards is twice the player Rodwell is"
I can see Rodwell becoming one of the few we regret letting go......[/quote]

sorry mate it must have been misquoted. it meant to say garcia is twice the player rodwell is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.