And so it begins...

JamesMCFC said:
"Finally #mcfc also set to sell Demichelis to make room for Isco, Pellegrini believing Rekik is ready as backup. 2 LDN clubs have approached"

Could be bollocks but interesting

I would go with bollocks tbh mate, he values MDM very highly and rightly so.
I can't see him going this season.

JamesMCFC said:
"Finally #mcfc also set to sell Demichelis to make room for Isco, Pellegrini believing Rekik is ready as backup. 2 LDN clubs have approached"

Could be bollocks but interesting

Bollocks MP believes and trusts in Demichelis if Kompany or Mangala are injured he's a perfect replacement for either.

That's if Mangala can push Demichelis out deserves to carry on where he finished imo at least for now.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
oakiecokie said:
What a sad act you are. Don't like an opinion so you throw the rag nonsense about. You need to get out more mate.

You`re doing yourself no favours.Its a dead give away.You don`t call a Mod "mate".Unless you really are from OT ??

I'm from Ireland, I call most people mate. If he is a mod them he should know better than to be throwing rag about willy nilly. At least checking a poster's previous posts would be a start. I don't rate Nasri, shoot me. I thought he had a good first half of the season, then became a passenger again. Hardly controversial enough to be labelled a rag is it?

candy from a baby.

thank you.

de niro said:
oakiecokie said:
You`re doing yourself no favours.Its a dead give away.You don`t call a Mod "mate".Unless you really are from OT ??

I'm from Ireland, I call most people mate. If he is a mod them he should know better than to be throwing rag about willy nilly. At least checking a poster's previous posts would be a start. I don't rate Nasri, shoot me. I thought he had a good first half of the season, then became a passenger again. Hardly controversial enough to be labelled a rag is it?

candy from a baby.

thank you.

Have you struck gold Bill ??

oakiecokie said:
de niro said:

candy from a baby.

thank you.

Have you struck gold Bill ??

how easy was that? :)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I think undercover rags who've managed over 500 posts should be given leave to remain.

They've shown tremendous dedication in getting that far and add greatly to the rich tapestry of the board.

That's a bit like saying Nazi's who have escaped justice for 50 years should face trial when finally captured. Hang the fuckers.

I think undercover rags who've managed over 500 posts should be given leave to remain.

They've shown tremendous dedication in getting that far and add greatly to the rich tapestry of the board.
But should have their name changed to something suitable...

I'll leave it to peoples fevered imaginations.

ColinLee said:

But should have their name changed to something suitable...

I'll leave it to peoples fevered imaginations.

I'd suggest leaving the names as they are but give them all a prefix like Cnut, or sad fu€ker. Then we can all spot them a mile off - not that we can't already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.