Andy Burnham

I feel we are kindred spirits in that we have no time for any of the self serving fuckers.

Correct indeed. Anybody who actually wants to be a politician should automatically be ruled out as unfit for the job. I don't trust any of them. Some I just loathe more than others due to their complete ignorance of everday life.

Elected Mayors and police and crime commissioners just another costly layer of self serving career politicians in my opinion.

Elected Mayors and police and crime commissioners just another costly layer of self serving career politicians in my opinion.

Yep no money in the pot apparently but it can be found for posts like this.

This, self entitled. Burnham and his helpers rewrote his wiki page so it the staffs health care cricis that he was health sec didn't reflect badly on him. He's had himself photo shopped into charity awards presentations when he wasn't present. The man is totally vile. Would turn up to the opening of an envelope if he thought it would get him some publicity.
He reminds me of little finger in game of thrones, a vile, devious, manipulative little fucker ...!

This, self entitled. Burnham and his helpers rewrote his wiki page so it the staffs health care cricis that he was health sec didn't reflect badly on him. He's had himself photo shopped into charity awards presentations when he wasn't present. The man is totally vile. Would turn up to the opening of an envelope if he thought it would get him some publicity.

A member of Labour's PR staff removed false claims from a Wikipedia article.

The second one literally never happened at all.

I feel we are kindred spirits in that we have no time for any of the self serving fuckers.

Presumably you also feel Noel Bayley of Bert Trautmann's Helmet is a self serving fucker.

Absolutely pathetic opinion. there's an entire world full of countries and your self identity is limited to a 20 mile region. You tiny, tiny man.

Haha Damo, Andy’s Fan Boy. What about him flooding Government Deoartment with consultants. Is that what you pay our taxes for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.