Andy Burnham

His job is less legitimate because he's sat around a table rather than on a building site?

They're a getting a mayor of Greater Manchester for their money. And the money isn't even a new spend, the mayor replaced the GM Police and Crime Commissioner post which also paid £100,000. It also replaces several other roles who presumably also had salaries attached to them.

Mayors set policy and strategy for local services. Every major city in the world has one, or sometimes several, people who do this. City mayors have existed for a couple of thousand years. Just like the Prime Minister sits at the head of the Cabinet, the Mayor is the head of the GMCA while the other council members are like the Cabinet.

Labour PR staff work in ministerial departments.

And an elected representative reacts to issues raised by the public who he represents and tries to do something about it? Well fuck me. Hang him. Obviously not doing his job in representing the public voice when he's .....errr..... representing the public voice.
Elected representative is that not what an mp. Is supposed to be?

Are you his fucking brother or something? Lol. The fella is an attention seeking twat . Never met anyone else who thinks otherwise tbh. Anyway enough of him we've got a game on this afternoon.

I've met literally hundreds of people who think otherwise.

That's mainly because I've met hundreds of people who have met him though.

Elected representative is that not what an mp. Is supposed to be?

Of course.

My point is that having a pop at an elected official for "following trends" is like having a pop at Pep Guardiola for standing next to the pitch during a game.

He's no doubt looking for his next bandwagon to jump on! I bet his advisers have told him to stay away from the coach attack due to his scouse heritage.

He's no doubt looking for his next bandwagon to jump on! I bet his advisers have told him to stay away from the coach attack due to his scouse heritage.

He was probably throwing bottles from the crowd.

In all seriousness what the fuck is he doing with the city centre?

It’s an utter cesspit and getting worse.

He was probably throwing bottles from the crowd.

In all seriousness what the fuck is he doing with the city centre?

It’s an utter cesspit and getting worse.
He should drive his latest bandwagon he is on arround the City Centre and pick up all the homeless people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.