Angela Epstein(MUEN) And Her Pathetic Attack On Wayne Bridge

I read the article and I would bet every penny I have that it was written by a woman that thinks men over 40 should not drive sports cars!!!!!
stupid mare

Soulboy said:
I think many, many people on here are missing the point!

How does a journalist get noticed? How does a journalist get a better job (better than working for the MUEN)? How is a girl to make it in the big bad world of macho men?

Easy Peasy.

Be controversial. Be insulting. Be inflammatory... and all with style.

Julie Birchall made a career out of it, so she's only following on from that role model.

And the fact is that you've all fallen for it.

What is it now? 9 pages and growing?

You've all been had...

Maybe if your Jeremy Clarkson... not this crap that she has waffled out. She's not even accurate in her article.

Did she miss both of JT's teammates willingly show Bridge more than just a handshake? As if Bridge has done something wrong - the mother of his child was fucking one of his so called best friends behind his back. If they weren't together this wouldn't be a problem, I think you'll find it was before they broke up. Rubbish journalism, on every level. Her being a woman doesn't make any difference, although she's tried.

just had a quick look at some of her previous 'work' and the woman is full of shit regarding almost everything she writes about.

I especially enjoed her rant about the French needing to use more soap to stop swine flu spreading and her tosh regarding what to wear for the school run.

TWAT.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I've never bought into the idea of the MEN being biased towards the rags, but things like this have got to make you wonder. I think it was Diane Cook who was salting us in the same column at the start of the season for the Tevez banner, she said it was chilidish. No mention of the banner they've got up at the swamp which is approved by their club of course, just another one sided piece slagging us off

Makes you wonder if these women have an agenda or whether they just don't know what they're talking about. If it's the latter then they shouldn't write about it and if it's the former then they should probably work for a different paper becaause alienating a significant portion of their readers is surely not in their best interests
When the rags get a full stadium, they have 76,000 of "these women"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.