Angelino

Good deal. Happy with that.
Just annoys me the player we could keep because he's home grown and a decent backup is leaving while the player who actually needs gone in Otamendi is still here and blocking a foreign spot as we struggle to bring in Koulibaly

Is that the first or second time we purchased the kid? If I'm honest it has to be one of the strangest transfers I've known, we bought him/loaned him/sold him and then bought him/loaned him/played him/loaned him and now we're selling him again.

Very odd.
We only bought him with the buy back as it was rumoured PSG would sign him for 15-20m. We probably just wanted a profit

Just annoys me the player we could keep because he's home grown and a decent backup is leaving while the player who actually needs gone in Otamendi is still here and blocking a foreign spot as we struggle to bring in Koulibaly

1. What’s more important, keeping someone just because they’re homegrown or actually improve the squad? Angelino didn’t. That’s how high standards we’ve set, and if Mendy doesn’t pick up his feet soon, he’ll get the similar treatment next summer.

2. We don’t want decent backups, we want top backups. We’ve seen how our standards dipped when our starting player gets an injury.

3. Otamendi will be gone this window. Just because Angelino deal is being concluded first doesn’t mean Ota is staying.

4. Koulibaly seem to be imminent.

Is it just me or does anybody else think we’re desperate for a new Left Back? Would love to know what’s going on. Going into this new season with Mendy as are best option isn’t giving me much confidence at all.. Get a new solid left back signed and most of our problems are more or less solved.

Is it just me or does anybody else think we’re desperate for a new Left Back? Would love to know what’s going on. Going into this new season with Mendy as are best option isn’t giving me much confidence at all.. Get a new solid left back signed and most of our problems are more or less solved.
Mental how we haven’t been linked with one. Along with CB it’s our weak point in the team. Need a better option than Mandy he blows hot and cold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.