Angus Gunn

Came around this photo while I was looking through the pics of Gunn on the OS http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/team-news/2013/march/goalies-gallery-19-march

Who is the lad on the right from Angus? Think I've seen him in our youth team during that (12-13) season, but can't recall the name and not sure that it's him
Ball%20attacks%20from%20every%20angle.ashx

It seems quite strange to me that he's been prefered to Ian Lawlor, but the lad still deserves a chant.

Angus! Angus! Angus Gunn!
under nighnteens number 1!

Angus! Angus! Angus Gunn!
Englands Englands number 1!

P.S. he actually is the one - a starter for England u19 nat. team

Angus Gunn
If you want clean sheets he'll get some
Angus Gunn
Making Save just for fun.

To Tommy Gun - The Clash

Congratulations Angus on making the England under 21 squad. Totally deserved! A great talent and hopefully the long term replacement for Joe.

Big big fan of Gunn, looks to have the temperament to go very far; he's got a great feet for a beanpole, much like Van Der Sar. Hart is just coming into his prime so it's unlikely we'll see him utilised here any time soon, so we should tie him down to a long contract and then sort out a 2 year loan somewhere; the continuity and experience will fast-track his development.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.