Animosity towards County

wrongun73 said:
hgblue said:
wrongun73 said:
obviously i dont know you and im glad because if i did i can honestly say id give you such a fucking slapping you annoying little kunt. i cant believe a dickhead can get on here and talk like a twat but you manage it very well. cant someone get this wankers address..... please!

I actually think this kid came on here with the best of intentions to build some bridges, but he lost me when he started coming out with the 'bitter' one liners. I don't mind fans of other clubs coming on here for a bit of banter (as long as they show a bit of respect), but it's a City Forum at the end of the day, and this 'visitor' has stepped over the line more than once!
haha alright our kid. this guy annoys me more than the rags who come on trying to be cute. the cheesy ender needs to be gone.

I get the feeling if you ever get your hands on him he will be!

Firstly, seems to me people who live in Stockport and support City used to root for County but haven't done since the dark days of Division 2 etc due to the abuse received from Stockport fans? Fair enough, you can't really blame them. It also sounds like none of them have or had any real affinity with the place anyway and have and want to keep Mancunian roots??? Not too sure but sounds like the case.

Secondly the Stockport fans seem to think most City fans come from Stockport and also should have a different accent - i.e not a Mancunian accent. Not sure what this Stockport accent is supposed to be as most people I've met from Stockport don't really sound much different from Salford, Rusholme, Failsworth, Longsight, Ashton etc- in other words the Greater Manchester area!! Bit of an odd one that. Maybe he doesn't have a recognisable accent?? Or he bizarrely assumes Stockport has no connection with people from Manchester, Salford etc etc.??? Or maybe doesn't actually know where he is geographically speaking????

Anyway, thirdly, he uses phrases like "Citeh" and "Bitter" and again, the now tiresome observation that we all should support our local club which, wait for it, is Stockport County. This of course refers to again that all City fans come from Stockport and not one of us has any connection either through birth or family to the city of Manchester or even lives inside of Manchester or within another borough other than Stockport surrounding Manchester. Most of us recognise a person who uses "Citeh" is mocking the Manchester accent and clearly does not come from the region. This all adds up to one thing..............

He's most definitely a RAG!!! The same tired cliches again and again. What he fails to tell us which in my experience of the borough of Stockport is very disturbing is the fact that nearly all of County's support are either united fans or ex united fans from affluent Stockport wards who never go or have never been to old twatford. Stockport by its very nature is a rags town. Go into one of the many pubs in the areas he has mentioned - Romiley, Marple, Bramhall, Cheadle etc and yes you will find on match days these establishments packed to the rafters with the scum ogling at their petulant heroes on Sky Sports. All in red replica shirts too.

Sorry Cheadle End, your ruse is well and truly out. I do not like Stockport County for the very reason I have always associated the majority of their fans with Man utd. A club I despise. I do not like Stockport County because those very fans are hell bent on attacking City fans at every opportunity. I do not like Stockport County because those very fans have no respect for Stockport's real rivals like Bury and Oldham etc I do not like Stockport County for the simple fact those very fans hang out with Man utd fans (they're all related anyway) and can I just say, I will not give a shit once you are well and truly sunk. And I doubt many of you will either as you always go back to the pubs to watch united anyway. If you care so much about this club which to my mind was robbed of its real identity decades ago by you rag scum, the affluent people of Cheshire should really look to bale it out. That they won't speaks volumes about those real people of Stockport with that special "accent" of yours sat in their big people carriers on the way to the Trafford Centre or High Lane golf course.

Stockport is shit. Has no culture, no community spirit, shite shopping centre, is more divided than any other area within the greater Manchester region where money, social status and housing is concerned. And is home to the most deluded clueless overweight sanctimonious arseholes I have ever met. They are all mouth.

You can stop pretending to be a City fan now Cheadle, you've been well and truly rumbled.

Psychodelic said:
Firstly, seems to me people who live in Stockport and support City used to root for County but haven't done since the dark days of Division 2 etc due to the abuse received from Stockport fans? Fair enough, you can't really blame them. It also sounds like none of them have or had any real affinity with the place anyway and have and want to keep Mancunian roots??? Not too sure but sounds like the case.

Secondly the Stockport fans seem to think most City fans come from Stockport and also should have a different accent - i.e not a Mancunian accent. Not sure what this Stockport accent is supposed to be as most people I've met from Stockport don't really sound much different from Salford, Rusholme, Failsworth, Longsight, Ashton etc- in other words the Greater Manchester area!! Bit of an odd one that. Maybe he doesn't have a recognisable accent?? Or he bizarrely assumes Stockport has no connection with people from Manchester, Salford etc etc.??? Or maybe doesn't actually know where he is geographically speaking????

Anyway, thirdly, he uses phrases like "Citeh" and "Bitter" and again, the now tiresome observation that we all should support our local club which, wait for it, is Stockport County. This of course refers to again that all City fans come from Stockport and not one of us has any connection either through birth or family to the city of Manchester or even lives inside of Manchester or within another borough other than Stockport surrounding Manchester. Most of us recognise a person who uses "Citeh" is mocking the Manchester accent and clearly does not come from the region. This all adds up to one thing..............

He's most definitely a RAG!!! The same tired cliches again and again. What he fails to tell us which in my experience of the borough of Stockport is very disturbing is the fact that nearly all of County's support are either united fans or ex united fans from affluent Stockport wards who never go or have never been to old twatford. Stockport by its very nature is a rags town. Go into one of the many pubs in the areas he has mentioned - Romiley, Marple, Bramhall, Cheadle etc and yes you will find on match days these establishments packed to the rafters with the scum ogling at their petulant heroes on Sky Sports. All in red replica shirts too.

Sorry Cheadle End, your ruse is well and truly out. I do not like Stockport County for the very reason I have always associated the majority of their fans with Man utd. A club I despise. I do not like Stockport County because those very fans are hell bent on attacking City fans at every opportunity. I do not like Stockport County because those very fans have no respect for Stockport's real rivals like Bury and Oldham etc I do not like Stockport County for the simple fact those very fans hang out with Man utd fans (they're all related anyway) and can I just say, I will not give a shit once you are well and truly sunk. And I doubt many of you will either as you always go back to the pubs to watch united anyway. If you care so much about this club which to my mind was robbed of its real identity decades ago by you rag scum, the affluent people of Cheshire should really look to bale it out. That they won't speaks volumes about those real people of Stockport with that special "accent" of yours sat in their big people carriers on the way to the Trafford Centre or High Lane golf course.

Stockport is shit. Has no culture, no community spirit, shite shopping centre, is more divided than any other area within the greater Manchester region where money, social status and housing is concerned. And is home to the most deluded clueless overweight sanctimonious arseholes I have ever met. They are all mouth.

You can stop pretending to be a City fan now Cheadle, you've been well and truly rumbled.

Nice one Psycho.........

Being a North Manc by birth and growing up, i have no time for them at all, the ground was always a fooking dump and the police were always up for it when we were there, even for the money spinning friendlies we had every year! The day we got beat there and it pissed down all day i actually lost it on a copper on a horse who charged at the crowd coming out and missed a guy with his kid who was no more than 10 by inches.....the kid was absoloutly crapping himself until a few City fans helped to get them both out of the way of the maniac copper who by now had his baton out and was lashing out at anybody who breathed!!

Tossers the lot of them and i look forward to the day when Sale RUC take over and the Cunty are no more!

Psychodelic said:

So that goes for all the city fans from stockport too ? yes you are right about the plastic/sky reds sat in the pubs, but there are 4 supporters clubs in stockport (reddish, bredbury = csa branches, cheadle, hazel grove = osc branches) and loads of blues not in the banches that live in stockport, by the way where do you live with all this "culture, community spirit" Paris, Rome or Milan ?

Can i ask How can you support 2 teams? its either city or stockport?? or is it because you support a shitty little club from a shitty little town and are keeping tabs on city just incase we win something then you can say your a city fan??

kevanjones20971 said:
I,m a city fan that live's in stockport, like a lot of blues,

I don't think most blues have a problem with City fans coming from Stockport or anywhere else. It's a pointless argument which can never be proved but traditionally we say all RAGS come from London like they say we all come from Stockport. It's BS.....(I live in Blackley M9 before anyone starts and have supported City and ONLY City since 1969)

What I DO have a problem with is RAGS pretending to be C;unty fans saying we ALL come from Stockport or even 27% (where the fk did he get that from?) FFS.....I also don't agree with SUPPORTING TWO clubs. How can anyone do that?

COMS is starting to fill with quite a few plastics already I just wish they'd all fk off.

Cheadle bellender is def a RAG. I agree.

Use of BITTER, CITEH and Stockport gives it all away.

Reddish blues were attacked at The Ashe pub but it was after they had moved to Reddish WMC. So c.unty MIB wannabe's fked it up anyway.

Cheadle Ender said:
.....the violence that some City fans resorted to is where the bitterness stems from, a lot of you choose not to believe that but it is the case.
You see, that's just it, NO IT ISN'T.

YOU have chosen to believe that County fans are bitter towards City based upon our fans being violent towards yours, that's absolute shite. The animosity is down to County's reaction to City's 'dark days' of Championship and League One (or whatever they were called at the time). Prior to this City fans, at worst, were apathetic towards County and many had a soft spot for them, going as far as to attend matches and contribute financially to keep the club afloat. When City had what, historically, will be known as our darkest days, County decided to ignore the goodwill and previous empathy of many and kick City whilst they were down. The fans became antagonistic and displayed an unwarrented level of superiority, giving out levels of shit normally saved for rivals (i.e. City V United, Liverpool V Everton, Celtic V Rangers).

I remember the season we drew 2-2 at Edgerley Park, I had no chance of getting an away ticket but County were doing a scheme for their home fans, attend (I think) the 3 home games prior to the City match and you could get a ticket for the game. So I went to watch County for three weeks, with a few mates, so I could get a ticket (albeit in the home end) for the City match. I remember the City score being announced at half time, we were behind on 1 or 2 occasions and the cheering when that was announced was ridiculous, although not as ridiculous as the announcer refering to City as 'donkeys'. I couldn't believe it. Prior to that I'd been in the apathy camp, County weren't really a factor for me, I felt no different to them than I did to Crewe, Bury, Oldham etc. However after that I can quite confidently state I wouldn't give the club or it's fans the steam from my shite.

You reap what you sow, I for one will find it extremely amusing when you (inevitably) are hit with a huge points deduction next season and drop down to play the likes of Accrington Stanley, Morecambe and Dagenham & Redbridge. Don't worry about us, we'll just have to make do with Premiership football and spending £100m on players again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.