Another child sex gang found guilty

I think you seriously misapprehend what constitutes a liberal if you’re citing Marx and Engels as examples, and I’m not a lefty; my politics are (very mildly) centre-right, but I’m an inveterate liberal. Perhaps you should read up in the subject matter.

Also, in spite of ‘resting your case’ you have conspicuously failed to answer the question I posed, so I’ll ask it again: what did you mean by that comment about the judicial system?

Gets popcorn.

it may be legal/acceptable over there but we cant stop them bringing the same mentality over here...
Well then case in point it can never be solved by our laws. If it's culturally acceptable to fuck children where you come from after you have reached sexual maturity you wont un learn it

the joke of these cases is when they convict between 5 and 20 people and say case closed but nearly every single story I see and hear on these cases involves men queuing up for their turn.
I reckon the convicted number in these cases is only a tenth of the actual number of men that came into contact with these girls...

the joke of these cases is when they convict between 5 and 20 people and say case closed but nearly every single story I see and hear on these cases involves men queuing up for their turn.
I reckon the convicted number in these cases is only a tenth of the actual number of men that came into contact with these girls...
I would imagine that some would have left the country or couldn't be identified because of the state the girls were in due to drink/drugs.
As I stated in a different thread though,vigilantes can also harm investigations. Those two from Britain first who went around the neighbourhood of suspects to warn people not to let their kids use the takeaway concerned could have ruined any chance of a conviction.

I would imagine that some would have left the country or couldn't be identified because of the state the girls were in due to drink/drugs.
As I stated in a different thread though,vigilantes can also harm investigations. Those two from Britain first who went around the neighbourhood of suspects to warn people not to let their kids use the takeaway concerned could have ruined any chance of a conviction.
how would warning the public about a takeaway being used to groom children ruin any chance of a conviction?
The accused men shouldn't have been out on bail in the first place...

how would warning the public about a takeaway being used to groom children ruin any chance of a conviction?
The accused men shouldn't have been out on bail in the first place...
Perhaps they would argue they weren't getting a fair trial because they'd been assumed guilty and it could influence a jury.
Christopher Jeffries was hung, drawn and quartered by the media and subsequently, the public. It doesn't take much for a competent defence barrister to seek refuge on a technicality.

Perhaps they would argue they weren't getting a fair trial because they'd been assumed guilty and it could influence a jury.
Christopher Jeffries was hung, drawn and quartered by the media and subsequently, the public. It doesn't take much for a competent defence barrister to seek refuge on a technicality.
I would argue that if these men hadn't been released on bail then there would have been no need to warn the public of the potential threat.
Either way its the authorities not doing their job for one reason or another...

I would argue that if these men hadn't been released on bail then there would have been no need to warn the public of the potential threat.
Either way its the authorities not doing their job for one reason or another...
It did seem strange to allow not just bail, but bail and allowed to continue working in the shop where the offence took place.

It did seem strange to allow not just bail, but bail and allowed to continue working in the shop where the offence took place.
unexplainable double standards from higher ups is what creates most of the tension and hostility certain groups face.
Almost as if it were by design...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.