Another child sex gang found guilty

Because you guys are the root cause of all the problems I have ever known in my life, if you would just leave people of all races and creed to get on with their lives, and stop this trouble making interference everybody would be much happier. My father was like you, I was fed a diet of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels from a very early age. It all makes sense on paper, sadly in real life it fails. Just like the Soviet Union failed, because people’s aspirations are above the rehetoric.
The other issue is how nasty the leftie liberals are, the mantra being, if you do not believe what we believe you are a -: racist, homophobic, xenaphobic,transgenaphobic bigot. Plus any catch all you guys can come up with. So, in short, you believe what we do or you are outcast. Brilliant I rest my case.
If you rest your case after that pile of shite you’re going to lose it.

Look, we are probably on the same page here, the evidence suggests that, I am not going to type all those towns, that there was a reluctance to prosecute the men involved because they were Pakistanis, now that does not mean there are white men who are guilty of such evil, it means those involved in the Rotherham scandal et al. Now typically I am getting abused for just reporting the facts, which as I say means I rest my case.

Look, we are probably on the same page here, the evidence suggests that, I am not going to type all those towns, that there was a reluctance to prosecute the men involved because they were Pakistanis, now that does not mean there are white men who are guilty of such evil, it means those involved in the Rotherham scandal et al. Now typically I am getting abused for just reporting the facts, which as I say means I rest my case.
It would help the conversation if you answered the question posed. I asked if you meant the CPS or juries and you said yes, which makes no sense; so which is it?

It would help the conversation if you answered the question posed. I asked if you meant the CPS or juries and you said yes, which makes no sense; so which is it?
Sorry Gordon for my lack of clarity, I believe the cps are culpable in these cases, is that clear enough, btw, I hope I can have a difference of opinion with you without falling out, I respect your opinions totally, problem is these days, if you do not conform to the leftie narrative you are abused. Which says it all really, the country I was brought up in allowed for different opinions, sadly that seems no longer the case ;-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.