"Another Face in the Crowd"

Colins Bellend said:
I'm fat but when somebody shouts you fat fucker Lampard ,I don't see my arse take it personally or feel the need to write a blog about it.
I'll bet FAT is used more than FAGOTT at a football ground
but it's you're lazy arses fault you're fat you as an adult eat more calories than you burn off, you're fault

Where as David grew up found men attractive and realised he was gay not his choice

An interesting article mate. Well done.

Loads of homophobia on Bluemoon in The Cellar, although lots of it done in that awful, cringeworthy, " we both know I'm joking" manner

Didsbury Dave said:
An interesting article mate. Well done.

Loads of homophobia on Bluemoon in The Cellar, although lots of it done in that awful, cringeworthy, " we both know I'm joking" manner

Completely. People trying to pass "gay" as an insult off as being postmodern is pseudo-intellectual nonsense.

MATCITY said:
Colins Bellend said:
I'm fat but when somebody shouts you fat fucker Lampard ,I don't see my arse take it personally or feel the need to write a blog about it.
but it's you're lazy arses fault you're fat you as an adult eat more calories than you burn off, you're fault

Where as David grew up found men attractive and realised he was gay not his choice

Um think thats abit presumtious (sp)! Maybe he has a medical or genetic condition which makes him fat and he cant help it!!

Think your being a "fattycist" lol ;)

Wrighty Wrexham said:
MATCITY said:
Colins Bellend said:

Um think thats abit presumtious (sp)! Maybe he has a medical or genetic condition which makes him fat and he cant help it!!

Think your being a "fattycist" lol ;)
Maybe he does, I'm a big fella myself but I'm also too lazy to do anything about it

An enjoyable and interesting read, shame about a couple of the comments on here.

The thing about having an opinion is that somebody somewhere will disagree with it. I thought this one was well written and thought provoking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.