Any Anime/Manga fans here?

Malty

Does anyone here read any manga or watch any anime's currently?

The best store for Manga in Manchester is called The Travelling Man.

Yep love it.

Although to be honest I think Amazon is probably the best place to get your Manga.

Manga Fox is pretty good place to get the weekly Manga and Crunchy Roll for the Anime.

My personal favourites at the moment are 20th Century Boys, MPD Psycho, Naruto, Bleach, Hunter X Hunter, Kill La Kill, FLCL, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo, Sword Art Online, Desert Punk, Cyber City Oedo 808, Cowboy Beebop, Dragon Ball Z (Obvs).

I want to get in to One Piece but there seems to be so much of it so I might wait until Naruto has finished to start it.

The Blue Knight said:
Yep love it.

Although to be honest I think Amazon is probably the best place to get your Manga.

Manga Fox is pretty good place to get the weekly Manga and Crunchy Roll for the Anime.

My personal favourites at the moment are 20th Century Boys, MPD Psycho, Naruto, Bleach, Hunter X Hunter, Kill La Kill, FLCL, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo, Sword Art Online, Desert Punk, Cyber City Oedo 808, Cowboy Beebop, Dragon Ball Z (Obvs).

I want to get in to One Piece but there seems to be so much of it so I might wait until Naruto has finished to start it.

Black Lagoon is good.

Monster too.

I'm not a fan but am told that it genre contains some incredible stories.

Can you recommend a good series of something for me to try out?

Try a cartoon called Impel Down. Mad, mad, surreal and a bit sexy.
It's about a young guy who is (I think) wrongly imprisoned in the underwater equivalent of Alcatraz, replete with sadistic leotard-toting deputy governor vamp and themed prison gangs.

Attack on Titan is superb, I've never had so many WTF moments watching any TV show,

episode 5 is genuinely terrifying and will leave you thinking "holy s*** what did I just see?"

Can't recommend it enough

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2560140/

Damocles said:
I'm not a fan but am told that it genre contains some incredible stories.

Can you recommend a good series of something for me to try out?
There is a lot of shitty anime these full of nonsense and that can put away potential fans like me previously. If you wanna see quality action anime I recommend Cowboy Beepop, Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo and Attack on Titan. Some good serious ones would be Psycho Pass, Eden of the East and Death Note. Those are some good places to start and conveniently they are all dubbed in English.

Some great but immensely underrated ones are RaXephon and Xegapain.

manfaye2he.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.