anybody else not like balotelli??

heatonmoorblue said:
How many people didnt want bellamy to sign for us? At the end of the day he is a phenomenal prospect who has got it all, fast as fuck, powerful and skillful. Mancini could be the right manager to get the best out of him as hughes was with bellamy. + as he is under 21 doesnt that mean he isnt part of the 25 man squad?

Exactly, I'm convinced that the some of the posters who were demanding that Bellamy was given a chance to prove himself in spite of his record are now saying they don't want Balotelli under any circumstances.

lancs blue said:
heatonmoorblue said:
How many people didnt want bellamy to sign for us? At the end of the day he is a phenomenal prospect who has got it all, fast as fuck, powerful and skillful. Mancini could be the right manager to get the best out of him as hughes was with bellamy. + as he is under 21 doesnt that mean he isnt part of the 25 man squad?

Exactly, I'm convinced that the some of the posters who were demanding that Bellamy was given a chance to prove himself in spite of his record are now saying they don't want Balotelli under any circumstances.

he acts like a child, why do we need him?

He wouldn't count against our 25-man as he is 19.

And anyway, Mancini knows more about him than all of us combined. He's coached him, so it's pretty safe to rely on his judgment.

fordinho10 said:
lancs blue said:

he acts like a child, why do we need him?

Like some on here then... lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.