Anyone been scammed...

3 times

MCFC season ticket 95/96
MCFC season ticket 05/06
And I'm ashamed to say;
MCFC season ticket 06/07
fell for the same ones. Bloody stuffed toy horse and someone who'd apparently won the World Cup. Didn't fall for it after that when they tried it with some bloke dressed like a photocopier salesman but hanging out of the back of Ulrika. Not that daft.

Have I missed much since?

One evening my daughter texted me. She had only a little credit on her phone, she was stuck in Nantwich, past midnight and she only had her pink jacket on.
She copy pasted the conversation with her mum asking her to ask her dad to transfer the money instead.

It was a scam and I didn't fall for it. I never do because I don't trust anyone tbh.

The twats had all her WhatsApp messages and had concocted the above quite believable scenario from it. Quite clever.

fell for the same ones. Bloody stuffed toy horse and someone who'd apparently won the World Cup. Didn't fall for it after that when they tried it with some bloke dressed like a photocopier salesman but hanging out of the back of Ulrika. Not that daft.

Have I missed much since?
Not really.

MCFC scammed me for "City Circle"

Was a cluster *uck that was and an embarrassment to the club.
Now now, we got a free drink and grub & some fireworks about 3 years+ later.

Funnily enough I went to look how mine was doing before the Everton game, it's a good job I knew which one it was as the silver ones especially are almost smooth now from footfall on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.