Anyone been to Turkey this year?

I did this back in 2006. Jumping off was the best option. I wasn't going back down that track. Scary as fck...
I did it the same year, the weather turned whilst we were on the top. I'm shit scared of heights. They decided it was too dangerous to jump and we would have to drive down, I was practically running off the top rather than get back on that bus. One of the best things I've ever done.

I did it the same year, the weather turned whilst we were on the top. I'm shit scared of heights. They decided it was too dangerous to jump and we would have to drive down, I was practically running off the top rather than get back on that bus. One of the best things I've ever done.
I was tandem with this guy who turned out to be the national freestyle champion. After 45 minutes getting up above 9000 ft he asked if I was bored (I was a bit) and we went into a deep spiral dive. Brilliant stuff but probably not the wisest thing. Surprised how many had puked from a height in my party (I didn't). Never trusted sitting on that beach again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.