Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

Tonight could have a big influence, If Villa sew up the champions league spot then Spurs could play a few kids and take a more relaxed approach.
If Villa lose tonight, Spuds will have a big incentive to beat us - I think they’d be favourites to finish 4th going into the final day.

Maybe them coming out and being positive would help us, but I’m still hoping Villa lock down 4th tonight.

Absolutely not

Whilst typical city is pretty much gone, Bernie’s penalty against RM after kev missed his sitter in normal time, has opened a wound

I wouldnt be surprised if we draw on Tuesday and then have to win by 6 next sunday to lift the trophy, leaving it until the very last moment to do so
Don't think my already dodgy ticker could take that.

If Villa lose tonight, Spuds will have a big incentive to beat us - I think they’d be favourites to finish 4th going into the final day.

Maybe them coming out and being positive would help us, but I’m still hoping Villa lock down 4th tonight.
If Spurs have something to play for they might be even more open?

me too. but it seems theres a lot of spurs fans who would rather miss out on CL and prevent arsenal from winning the league. Thats there forever if it happens.

Surprised at this thread, we need to win at at a ground where we haven’t won a league game, haven’t scored a league goal against our bogey side.

I have so much belief in this City side but the thing about bogey sides is they somehow get a result despite form, talent and league position. We should beat Spurs but then we should’ve beaten them in the champions league, we should have beaten them this season, we should have beaten them a few times in their new ground but we haven’t. Fingers crossed we can slay this particular dragon tomorrow night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.