Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

After last season I didn’t think we would even be here, if it all goes wrong at least we will have Wembley, I’m bloody confident about that one.
Yes, we do have that little 'consolation prize' if it all goes tits up in the next couple of days. Obviously I'd love to see us bethe first team to win 4 in a row. If we don't ,ofcourse it will be disappointing, but at least we won't have the Klopp media love in and I still appreciate the fantastic football we regularly witness our team produce.
It is very much shades of 2014 where we beat West Ham on the final day to win it (though I think we only needed a draw that day)..being a FOC, that old school City fan in me thinks we're still capable of winning at Spurs and then only getting that draw against the Hammers when we need the win!!!(though West Ham will probably be just as much on the beach next Sunday as they were 10 years ago and I would also imagine most of their fans would also rather we won it than the tarquins !!)

The one positive for us and negative for Arsenal is their performance at the Etihad.

Foe me that was a game they should have won but their negative attitude to that game ( hopefully) will come back to haunt them.

If they has beaten us that day, for me that was our title challenge done for me.

See i was totally the other way, even though we hadn't been playing great I really fancied us to do them that day, and if we had that could have rocked them in more ways than one, they set up with a negative approach and attitude and it has kept them in the hunt, but we will win both our last games and they will become the nearly men again, taking Liverpool's (we finished second trophy)

Nothing is a given in sport hell we could beat spurs then fuck up against West Ham or Arsenal fuck up against Everton it is what it is I’m hoping we win it if we don’t well just have to take it on the chin,reset and go again next season..

Talk to me at the final whistle against West Ham!

We’ve managed to create unimaginable drama against sides far less dangerous than Spurs and West Ham to win far too exciting finishes, so I think Pep is exactly right when he says the Players know they have to win two matches and it’s theirs, not before, and winning at Spurs only gives us the opportunity to win it against WHU!

We have looked absolutely brilliant in recent games, but it only takes one move, one shot, one mistake, one slip to ruin the whole thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.