Anyone On Here Went To Dublin ?

We should have had Vlad Weiss lifting the trophy along with Kompany, to wind them celtic nuggets up who were booing him all saturday !

Great to see u all in Aviva..big shout for the blue alliance boys,I was on the other side of field up a level but those boys outsang the 1000's of Celtic muppets.

Went up yesterday with Grandson Lee, Cousin Mike and his lad Mark.
Had a great day thanks for the tickets Quinnihio (Owen) from BlueMoon.
The lads were interviewed and on the BIG Screen inside the ground, agree with sentiments re some Celtic fans, but most we met were genuine and nice.
Thought the turn out of blues was great, met some old friends from TG days inc Banjo from Cork.
onwards and upwards

Travelled up to Dublin by car yesterday. It was a very enjoyable day, all in all. The first half of the Celtic/Airtricity game was seriously dull, but it did liven up a bit after H/T. The majority of the crowd were Celtic fans, which was to be expected I guess. Excellent performance by City. Most of the blues seemed to be in the East Stand tier 1, near the corner (I was over on the other side, to the left of the press box looking from the pitch). Got back home just after 10 last night. Can't wait for the season to start now!

Yeah i was pretty much in the opposite corner to the main bulk of City fans...the Ya Ya flag looked awesome

I was selling programmes but got to watch the whole city game against inter with the city fans. A few knackers getting kicked out at the end was hilarious. Congrats to the city fan who started on the ginger one and provoked a response warrenting the gardai coming down to drag them out!

I was there, had a great time, attended all 4 matches and stayed in the hotel next door to the team so managed to get quite a few autographs and photos on Sunday before they went to the ground.

Went to the Dublin Supporters Branch at the last minute but met and had my photo taken with two of my all time heroes, Mike Summerbee and Tony Book!!

Thanks to Moonbeam for ringing me to get me along to the DSB. Almost as soon as I had had my photo taken off they went with the cup.

The stewards and crowd control people were absolutely fantastic, having a laugh and lots of banter with us. At the end when the team came over with the cup there was a young lad standing near me who couldn't see properly because two stewards were in his way and the supervisor spotted it and made them move to one side so that he could see and cheer. They hadn't noticed because they were watching people further back.

As I left a couple of the stewards said 'see you next year, it's been a pleasure having you with us'. One of them even gave me a hug!! :-)

As for the Celtic fans, there were quite a few in my hotel and they were good fun. And the ones I met at the match were also great to have a bit of a laugh with as well. Can only speak as I find.

As I was leaving the stadium there was a Celtic fan and a United fan (both very drunk) who were together and the Celtic fan said beat them b*****ds next week and the United fan just laughed and started to say something about them being such a good team, so I just said FA Cup Semi final and he tried the 19 titles and I just came back with only 1 more than Liverpool and he just said "Ah fair play to you missus, you've an answer for everything"!! No hassle just banter.

A great weekend, hotel brilliant, staff brilliant and football brilliant........ what more could we ask for??

Some of those youngsters who played on Saturday were good, I hope that Mancini keeps blooding them all.

blumoon said:
33er9lt.jpg

167nka9.jpg

2yy16jr.jpg

2nakydd.jpg

280kx28.jpg

2w5jf2r.jpg

208cp4n.jpg

does that girls shirt say BOOBS ?

lol

carlos is a blue said:
celtic fasns are scum but we already knew this,a few of them had a go at my son the how long have you supported city shite.probs all rag fans anyway,told them as much.fuckin hate the cunts

-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 pm --

Eccles Blue said:
As for the Celtic fans, there were quite a few in my hotel and they were good fun. And the ones I met at the match were also great to have a bit of a laugh with as well. Can only speak as I find.

As I was leaving the stadium there was a Celtic fan and a United fan (both very drunk) who were together and the Celtic fan said beat them b*****ds next week.

Seems not ALL Celtic fans are cunts,twats & scum then eh.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 pm --<br /><br />
howiedeblue said:
The lads were interviewed and on the BIG Screen inside the ground, agree with sentiments re some Celtic fans, but most we met were genuine and nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.