Anyone On Here Went To Dublin ?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Seems not ALL Celtic fans are cunts,twats & scum then eh.
It is only a minority, but every club does indeed have them. Yes, even Celtic and City. I was sat in the West Stand yesterday (in line with the penalty spot at the end where the more vocal Celtic fans were sat) and when Joe hart came out to warm up, he was getting some stick from those Celtic fans? Any reason why that happened? As far as I'm aware, he's never played for Rangers!

jimharri said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
It is only a minority, but every club does indeed have them. Yes, even Celtic and City. I was sat in the West Stand yesterday (in line with the penalty spot at the end where the more vocal Celtic fans were sat) and when Joe hart came out to warm up, he was getting some stick from those Celtic fans? Any reason why that happened? As far as I'm aware, he's never played for Rangers!

We were very close then Jim. I was in top tier Block 523.
a lot of booing aimed at Joe Hart.
I presumed it was because he did shay out of a job.
Any celtic fans i met around Temple Bar were sound.
Good humoured banter.

BlueMo' said:
jimharri said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:

Good humoured banter.
Didn't think of that Mo! As for where you were sitting;
K8hCJ.jpg

Snap!

Went over with the missus on Sat morning, flew back this afternoon.

Had a great time as we usually do in Dublin, few dicks around but nothing serious. Team played well to top it all off.

jimharri said:
BlueMo' said:
jimharri said:

Good humoured banter.
K8hCJ.jpg

Snap!

I was behind you. Row U seat 7.
Not clever enough to post a picture of my ticket.
at least you didn't have to endure the 19.15 special to Westport.
Fcukin nightmare.....So it was ;)

jimharri said:
BlueMo' said:
jimharri said:

Good humoured banter.
K8hCJ.jpg

Snap!
Oh aye.....another free ticket merchant !

BlueMo' said:
I was behind you. Row U seat 7.
Not clever enough to post a picture of my ticket.
at least you didn't have to endure the 19.15 special to Westport.
Fcukin nightmare.....So it was ;)
Probably a few celebrating Mayo supporters on it, I expect. I was in a car back to Mayo. We were parked up in a hockey club (Pembroke Wanderers), which was a 10-15 minute walk to the Aviva. We were pulling out of there just after 7 and I was back in my house just after 10.

Ryanair seemed determined to keep the Friday night flight on the deck, but they found the loose bolt and fed the hamsters on the wheel to keep the fuel flowing.

Cracking trip to Eire, but to quote Father Jack "Fecking 'ell" it was expensive. I looked high and wide for a lucky Leprachaun, found their museum, just no gold pots. Perhaps the current Pope can drop some Nazi Gold... stop stop stop.

Anyhow, Celtic fans I met were mostly well meaning, met a few k*obs on way... but none more than the Dublin Man U fans who were meeting in the Isaacs Hostel on Sunday morning/noon. What a bitter bunch of Red Twats, Bitter Red Arrogant Git Scum (B.R.A.G.S.).

Met the odd Inter fan, and a few Celts for drinks after day 1 (all good games, the Inter keeper saved Celtic a hiding like the ex-TNS keeper saved the Airtricity XI a whooping).

Every Blue I met out there was happy, enjoying it but fecking quit the (queue old issues rearing ugly head) Munich chants, grow up.

Celtic fans made some atmosphere but didn't deserve to hammer the Ireland XI until after a few ropey substitutions (manager of that select side tinkered too much) then the floodgates opened.

Guinness - 5 Euros in ground, but a cracking and better pint could not be had.

Gates - 20K-ish per game day, sh*te, out-priced locals, out-priced tourists on the whole, bank holiday weekend where Dubliners head to countryside or GAA game weekends.

Teams - Inter and Celtic barely fielded any unknowns, City chucked a reserve/EDS combo squad out for first game. Aittricity team didn't look too bad for ungelled players and semi-pro standard. If the Irish FA/league have this signed up for 10 years,m can't be a bad way to boost national and regional experience etc.

284497_10150390416475760_506585759_10513665_134349_n.jpg

262815_10150390409665760_506585759_10513631_5306888_n.jpg

185286_10150390411970760_506585759_10513641_8365775_n.jpg

253325_10150390407350760_506585759_10513585_8123507_n.jpg

249227_10150390405520760_506585759_10513555_2138817_n.jpg

More photos: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150390372375760.440884.506585759&l=366f8091d1&type=1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.