Anyone recommend me 4K tv?

nedums noodles

Can anyone who’s tech-savy recommend a decent 4K tv for upto or around £1000 must be a 65” or maybe could get away with 55”,it’ll mostly be used for gaming..our 10year old 65” LG just packed in...gutted....any recommendations?

If you want good hdr, then the Sony XE9005 is the entry point really, anything less than that and you’d be better off waiting.

Taximania ( one of the best posters on here ) is your man , he did a lot of research on this subject last year ,however I appreciate its a fast moving and quick changing topic and is also very subjective .

Looked into LG , but decided against , also Hisense , fabulous value but a little unknown ( think they will become very acceptable and majorly popular , John Lewis love them ) , decided on Samsung , went for a 60 inch KS7000 and a 65 inch KS7500 ( curved ) TV's , absolutely love them , think they are currently slightly above your budget but would advise you to take a look

With TV's I think the thing you need to accept is that as soon as you buy the latest tech , its out of date within months

Taximania ( one of the best posters on here ) is your man , he did a lot of research on this subject last year ,however I appreciate its a fast moving and quick changing topic and is also very subjective .

Looked into LG , but decided against , also Hisense , fabulous value but a little unknown ( think they will become very acceptable and majorly popular , John Lewis love them ) , decided on Samsung , went for a 60 inch KS7000 and a 65 inch KS7500 ( curved ) TV's , absolutely love them , think they are currently slightly above your budget but would advise you to take a look

With TV's I think the thing you need to accept is that as soon as you buy the latest tech , its out of date within months
thanks mate,was also looking at the hisense,they’ve had some great reviews,il defo check them Samsung’s out...cheers pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.