Anyone seen the Guardian football page?

No one ever mentions QPR buying survival this season.

Or West Ham buying promotion.

Or Liverpool buying the Carling Cup.

Or Chelsea buying the Champions League.

Or Fulham buying their Premiership status

Or Wigan becoming bigger than Bolton, Blackburn, Burnley, Blackpool and Preston even though they are traditionally smaller... because of investment.

The hypocrisy is mind-blowing.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Racist bastard media...Fuck the lot of them I say from now on.!!

Long live HRH.Sheikh Mansour

PB-I suppose you will say Irani is a friend of City next!

Conn is a twat alongdie Custis,Smyth,Holt,Matt Scott etc etc...need I go on.

They are dredging up old shit which we knew about 7 months ago but because we are owned by a muslim it seems the media cannot accept it in any way shape or form. It is like they associate all muslims with terrorism. The media in this country are a disgrace and I for one cannot wait until we no longer have newspapers!
What a load of complete codswallop. Comparing a serious journalist like David Conn to the likes of Custis & Smyth is just fucking embarrassing.

It's his annual review of PL clubs' accounts. Every club in the PL in the 2010/11 season is in there and it's totally factual, based on whatever accounts they've published for that financial year.

But you carry on believing it's all an anti-City, anti-Muslim, Jewish media conspiracy.

Prestwich_Blue said:

They are dredging up old shit which we knew about 7 months ago but because we are owned by a muslim it seems the media cannot accept it in any way shape or form. It is like they associate all muslims with terrorism. The media in this country are a disgrace and I for one cannot wait until we no longer have newspapers!
What a load of complete codswallop. Comparing a serious journalist like David Conn to the likes of Custis & Smyth is just fucking embarrassing.

It's his annual review of PL clubs' accounts. Every club in the PL in the 2010/11 season is in there and it's totally factual, based on whatever accounts they've published for that financial year.

But you carry on believing it's all an anti-City, anti-Muslim, Jewish media conspiracy.

dont worry I will,just like your "Agenda" theory on refs!!

Skashion said:
When Chelsea first bought the league though they talked of nothing but. Give it five years and a steadily growing trophy haul and the record will have to switched somewhere.

History is written by the victors.

Skashion said:
It's the fucking Guardian. Anything those cunts write is bound to be shite.

This.

Prestwich_Blue said:

The difference being that I have very good reason to believe my theory whereas you're just spouting your usual nonsense.

Does anyone know when our financial results are out next? Be very intersting to see how far the club have progressed financially.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

The difference being that I have very good reason to believe my theory whereas you're just spouting your usual nonsense.

Arghhh yes the very good reason which you wouldn't share on here with us but never mind hey,you are the number one blue on here and with the word "moderator" underneath your name who am I to argue...

Wouldn't want a ban for nothing again would I PB....:-)

Prestwich_Blue said:

Serious journalist, maybe in the past. It's common knowledge that Conn is anti our current ownership.

cookster said:
Serious journalist, maybe in the past. It's common knowledge that Conn is anti our current ownership.
Clearly no one has told him that. Here's a quote from him in an interview he gave to a local paper just a few days ago.

"Leaving the money aspect aside, City fans can now see that these are the best owners we have had. They have shown respect for the heritage of the club - much more than someone such as Peter Swales and local businessman who have sat on the board of directors. They were quite small time and didn't have the right vision."

Which bit of "these are the best owners we have had" do you not get?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.