Anyone seen this:

Revol

Filmed after the LC semi at the swamp:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kk3VGSbjdA[/youtube]

Get a load of the fat wanker whose balls haven't dropped chanting/screeching "United! United! United!"

England's shame.

I walked through this lot shortly after this incident and it was highly embarrassing for Man utd, amusing for me as a Blue.

They were a bunch of daft kids with their jesters hats on and painted faces and stuff. Barmy army types.

All like putting their arms around each other and bouncing up and down and signing anti-City songs.

it was funny as fuck, I haven't seen such a bunch of clowns together since Billy Smart's Christmas Extravanza.

Mr Rich said:
I have seen it before but it is funny how little was made of it in the national press...if it was City fans who were throwing stones the press would have been over it like flies around poo.

Yeah. Not about the rags fans, but anyone know if anything ever happened about the Stoke fan who threw the bag of coins (or whatever it was) at Given at the Britannia the other week, I haven't seen anything mentioned since.

Didsbury Dave said:
I walked through this lot shortly after this incident and it was highly embarrassing for Man utd, amusing for me as a Blue.

They were a bunch of daft kids with their jesters hats on and painted faces and stuff. Barmy army types.

All like putting their arms around each other and bouncing up and down and signing anti-City songs.

it was funny as fuck, I haven't seen such a bunch of clowns together since Billy Smart's Christmas Extravanza.

The way they acted that whole night just smacked of twattery, as per usual. Booing Tevez, and cheering when he got hit in the face, throwing things at Bellamy and then smashing the windows of a bus full of blues. What else can we expect from that lot?

Revol said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The way they acted that whole night just smacked of twattery, as per usual. Booing Tevez, and cheering when he got hit in the face, throwing things at Bellamy and then smashing the windows of a bus full of blues. What else can we expect from that lot?

When it mattered the legendary MIBs got their arses scattered all over Chester Road, after the game.

I don't agree with hooliganism but this was indeed sweet justice.

Didsbury Dave said:
Revol said:

When it mattered the legendary MIBs got their arses scattered all over Chester Road, after the game.

I don't agree with hooliganism but this was indeed sweet justice.

Was that by our semi-famous Guvnors or just normal blues who wanted to shut a few wannabe hardmen up?

Revol said:
Filmed after the LC semi at the swamp:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kk3VGSbjdA[/youtube]

Get a load of the fat wanker whose balls haven't dropped chanting/screeching "United! United! United!"

England's shame.

Stretford's shame. Nowt to do wi' England.

City are often given the epithet 'Typical City' when we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory; this video sums up what would be 'Typical United'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.