Anyone seen this:

Didsbury Dave said:
m27 said:
Now I have been quite a few times in recent years and this was still an eye opener. You've touched upon something interesting there regarding the "yobbishness" because I feel exactly the same. It was like they knew they were supposed to hate us but just couldn't convey it in the correct manner.

One incident summed it all up for me after the game, I'm stood outside, gutted, and then Noel Gallagher, Mike Pickering and a few others walk past. "Alright Noel." "Alright mate" and then three undernourished, acne ridden teenagers come running past me, "Liam, Liam, Liam (seriously!), AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH!!! 3-1 3-1 3-1!" At which point Mike Pickering stops in his tracks, turns round, shoves two fingers in fornt of their snotty little faces and shouts, "FUCK. OFF!!" I actually though they were going to cry as they traipsed back past me as I laughed at them. Welcome to the real world and just be glad you didn't get a crack. Now fuck off like the man said.

Like you say Dave, I've never felt gladder to be a Blue.

Fair play to Mike Pickering, a Gardeners regular from the 80s and 90s.

I always liked him. Now he could never ever be a red, it just couldn't happen.

Mike Pickering v Mick Hucknall.

That's City v United.

Spot on.

Mark & Lard v Zoe Ball
John Stapleton v Eamonn Holmes
Stuart Hall v Terry Christian

It's no coincidence!!

m27 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Fair play to Mike Pickering, a Gardeners regular from the 80s and 90s.

I always liked him. Now he could never ever be a red, it just couldn't happen.

Mike Pickering v Mick Hucknall.

That's City v United.

Spot on.

Mark & Lard v Zoe Ball
John Stapleton v Eamonn Holmes
Stuart Hall v Terry Christian

It's no coincidence!!

That's what makes me laugh about them - they often take the piss out of City's celebrity fans but really ought to look at their own celebrity supporters. Most of them are a downright embarrassment. And plenty of them hardly ever go to the games, if at all.

Christian is right up there at the top of their "Wanker" list in terms of celebrity fans for me, but even he pales into insignificance compared to Martin McGuiness. Now that is the ultimate in embarrassment.

Any one seen this?

City sign next Ronaldo, pre contract agreed...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Hw3m6t-g8[/youtube]

Every single one of their famous fans in a wanker. Every one.

The only one who I can think of who has a bit of credibility is Ian Brown.

And he admitted a couple of months ago that all his mates support City.

Not sure how he slipped through the net.

Didsbury Dave said:

If you caught me in a reaonable mood I'd give them Terry Hall (but he's a Coventry Red so it kind of proves the point anyway), Mani (doesn't take himself too seriously and you can always have a giggle with him), Brown and that's fucking it.

Three out of supposedly millions. That's a pretty shit Sound:Cockend ratio.

Didsbury Dave said:

Totally agree although I did admire Tony Wilson although I bet a lot of people thought he was a prick too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.